chapter 6: the truth?

I woke up to the sound of shouting; I sleepily got changed into an oversized jumper and tight jeans before stepping out as I do I see all the boys stood around a man who was dressed in all black, still having a smirk plastered on his face even though he had a busted lip and a black eye but I froze when I saw him look in my direction and speak "why hello beautiful?" I shuddered at his words but clicked my tongue before walking into the kitchen not saying anything as I got to the fridge I took out a bottle of water and had a drink hearing the boys yelling again but I choked on my water when I heard a crack from the living room coupled by Taehyung speaking "Yoongi hyung not the nose?" I chuckle going back and leaning on the doorframe in the living room and speak "go for the crown jewels and he will squeal like a pig," they all looked at me shocked even the Man was shocked as I stepped closer he started to talk so I scoffed and walked away, as I got to my room I decided to pick out an outfit before going for a shower half way through my shower I heard the door open and close catching me off guard so I turned my head to see the cat like man from before and he spoke "so your more sadistic than I thought," I scoffed turning around showing him my whole body "none of you know what I had to do to survive after my brother died so fuck off judging me okay and get out I would like to have a shower in peace!" he smirked "calm down kitten, im just saying you're a badass that's all," I sighed going back to my shower and he left as I heard the door close I sighed crouching down and mumbling to myself "that was embarrassing," after finishing my shower and make-up I dried myself and wrapped a towel around my body before stepping back into my room, as I stepped into my room I saw all seven boys scattered around my room so I spoke "can I help?" they all looked at me then quickly looked away and Jin spoke "no it can wait...we will leave!" then all of them left. Then I got dressed into a crop top with lose fitting pair of jean then I curled my hair after a minute I went downstairs and sat on the couch seeing the man was gone as I sat down namjoon spoke "tell us about your past y/n," I sighed and spoke "it's not really that important is it?" he chuckled "I think it is after what happened earlier, especially how you got that man to talk in two seconds after we were trying to get him to talk for 4 hours," I spoke with worry in my voice "okay then if you are sure."