Boy named P. Parker

/this is an original oneshot from yours truly/

Summary:
Peter meets the avengers
differently, and everyone
wonders who the kid was.
They didn't meet him as
Spiderman but as Peter Parker

...

There was a kid that the avengers had met, but he reacted differently whenever he met them... not like the usual: 'ohmygodit'stheavengers!' type of reaction but treating them as though a normal person.

It started off with Tony Stark: genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist...

It was an odd incident, well one which would give any person a heart attack. And this kid gave him one out of a million ways.

Tony was driving through the busy streets of New York, the traffic light once red now turned to the bright neon green signalled for go. And a stubborn kid, ran right across his car, holding a rolled up brown paper bag -assuming it had lunch in it- surprisingly the kid managed to jump over the car and not get hit.

So the billionaire came to a halt and pressed the brakes in time, while the boy took notice of what happened it seemed he hesitated before going to the car and knocking on the window gently, to be greeted to the man opening the door and stepping out.

"Kid that was really risk---" but as he was about to speak the boy started to ramble apologies.

"I'm so so sorry! Is your car dented? did you accidentally hurt your head? oh god.. i'm so sorry! i didn't look where I was going--- is your car alright?-- I.. I can pay for any damages!"

The boy held the brown paper bag in his right hand, he had brown curly hair amd big brown doe eyes.

"N-no. no. it's alright kid!" Tony shook his head and made a sigh.

"A-are you sure?... I can pay for any damag---" but he got cut off as Tony put his hand up to signal the kid to stop, and he did. People passed by like normal not looking at the two, as if it was a normal thing.

"Kid you can't pay for the damages and it's not dented in any way. Question is, are you alright?" The boy in return just nodded in reply with a bright smile.

"yeah, 'm kay. Oh! I have to go now! I'll see you around Mister!"

and with those words the boy ran off, disappearing into the crowd... hearing the beeping of horns behind him the billionaire grumbled and got in the car again, with that child he met in mind.

...Later when he reached the tower...

The male went to the lab and noticed his science bro Bruce Banner, and started rambling about the kid he met while the other just nodded, but both of them knew...and both thought in their heads:

"who was that kid?"

...

A few days after that encounter Bruce was the next to encounter the boy. it was a different reaction than Tony's however.

Bruce was on his way back to the tower when he bumped into a kid, seeming about a young teenager and the big brown eyes matching the curly brown hair... was this the kid Tony was talking about?

The male noticed the book the boy had in his hand, it was a book he published.

With a slight gasp the boy looked up at Bruce with starry eyes after apologizing a thousand times for bumping into him.

"Y-you're Bruce Banner!" the kid seemed to be bouncing off the walls as he rambled on and on about the book he had in his hand... and this shocked the scientist as he didn't realise that this boy could understand what was written in his book.

"I...I c-can I... have your autograph? not as the hulk but as Bruce Banner?"

and a surprising factor adding to this, he appreciated Bruce Banner and not the hulk like others would do.

After signing the book off the boy sped off with a happy grin, full of surprises.

Returning back to consult Tony of his encounter it was a bit of a surprise and curiousity filed in him, a detail the tin-can had noted though... when he met the boy, was the initials on his bag, it read: P. Parker.

So with all the caffeine and curiousity consuming him he decided to find anything about him, although it may seem like a stalker thing to do... what if that was a facade and a threat?

A file came up but with minimum information, it provided with only the information below:

Name: Peter Benjamin Parker
Age: 15
DoB: August 27 1993
Family/Relatives: ---

everything else was blank, nothing else was on the file.

...

However the incident's didn't stop there, it started from Tony Stark and ended at Steve Rogers.

And one fateful yet dangerous situation crossed the city, it was an invasion of some sort, and the civillian's were getting targetted. However a boy with brown curly hair and big brown doe eyes stepped in, civillians that were on a bus were being targetted by a monster and he stepped in.

In a swift movement the boy threw a rock at the big guy and attracted it's attention, the avengers were out to help him but before they could... A slick thin web solution was released from a container on his wrist, sticking the monster in its place and finally wrapping it up after a few beatings. "U-uhm! can you deal with this big guy for me? i'll help evacuate the people off the bus!"

And off the kid went again, but Steve Rogers called out a question to him: "Where'd you come from kid?"

"Queens."

And with that their one word answer he was gone.

That gave a hint...

And what they didn't expect next was the fact they met him once again, but in queens as a vigilante. Spiderman

Course the avengers had to be ordered around by a one eyed pirate but by seeing a few videos on youtube about the said vigilante it reminded them of a certain boy.

P. Parker.

...

And one fateful encounter which was pretty simple for the avengers, they met him sitting on a building with the mask off, the familiar brown hair and big brown doe eyes in a red and blue suit.

He stood up and turned around with a bright smile.

"Spiderman? what--- kid that was you?" Clint had wide eyes and it all processed through his head.

"oh..." he nodded and then the boy blinked.

"Are you here to take me or something?" his voice was innocent yet cautious, who wouldn't be?

"What's your name kid?" Was the words of Tony Stark who's helmet retracted and he cocked an eyebrow in curiousity although it was on the file.

"My name is Peter. Peter Parker, or Spiderman."

[END]