If you... /2/

/This is an original oneshot by yours truly~ this is a winterspider ship requested by my friend who doesn't have wattpad. Peter isn't spiderman in this and i've mixed a little of my story into it /

Summary:
Peter meets The Winter
Soldier who was still trying to
get used to being 'free' again,
while Peter makes it his own
job to become friends with
him and to help him through
it. In which the Winter
Soldier approves of...
...

/italics are when they speak russian or emphasis on a word/

"sweet..."

Natasha seemed to have a slightly relaxed and shocked look on her face, one mixed with relief. "Here! have more" Peter offered the pancakes to Bucky who started eating them slowly but gradually showing small hints of enjoyment.

A broad blonde man walked in and gave a small relaxed posture to the sight, his first expression was worry but then relief. "Thanks Natasha."

He gave a grateful smile but the woman just cocked an eyebrow... "You are thanking the wrong person Stevie." Peter popped out from behind Steve and seemed slightly shy but nonetheless joyful.

"Hi Captain America sir!" He reached an arm out with a grin while the older one shook it firmly but not in resentment but in gratitude.

"I thank you.... and please, call me Steve. May I know your name? I haven't seen you around the tower before son."

"I don't remember much about myself but... my name is Peter... Peter." The small boy gave a bright smile while looking at the other, but however when he spoke the first sentence his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Nice to meet you Peter."

He made more pancakes to offer to the people present in the room and gave more to the soldier who silently accepted.

Steve ushered Peter to go with him as Peter gave a reluctant nod and followed him, not knowing that a certain pair of deep swirling-silver soldier's eyes were watching him. Perhaps something of... security and safety?

...

Peter followed behind the captain as they took a seat away from the other two.

"What is it Capta--- I mean... S-steve?" He was a little awkward on the sudden change of name but never minded anyways. "I have a mission for you."

Peter froze at that, the word mission hadn't come in a long time for him. He hadn't said a word which meant for the other to continue speaking... "I want you to... become friends with the soldier, break him outta his shell alright? since you are managing to help him recover."

Peter gave a nod as questions swirled through his head but dismissed them, he didn't know what the other meant by recover.

"Thanks alot son, it means alot to me."

they both walked out as Peter was silent and in thought, he then snapped out of it when his brown orbs glance up to meet those silver ones.

"Do you want some more or is that enough?" He asked while smiling gently, it was still bright and welcoming. safe.

"...'s ok."

Peter gave a nod of appreciation before sitting close beside him and turning to face him with that same smile from before, "I'm Peter, what's your name?"

The soldier didn't know what his name was. When he was brought in by the blonde man -who was named Steve- he was called: 'Bucky' but when he was with... them before, he was named: 'Winter' more known as 'Winter Soldier'