You're on Speaker

/A cliche school phone on speaker oneshot by yours truly~ I guess i'll add a bit more to this to make it intetesting!/

Summary:
                  Peter always had his phone
                  on silent, but now when he
                  was adopted by Tony Stark he
                  was the only one who could
                  burst through with the call...
                  What if something bad
                  happens after the call?

...

It was a normal day in school for Peter, he always had a faint tingle that something was nearby as a threat... but he took no notice because wherever he went there was nothing.

Until it was his lesson.

There was one singular rule this teacher always had...

What was that rule?

easy. to not have your phone go off in class, if it does? put the person who called you on speaker.

Why was this so important to Peter as of this moment? He heard his loud ringtone: 'I love you 3000' play off as he knew who it was... even if his phone was on silent.

"Peter? can you put your phone on speaker." It was mostly a statement than a question

He had to oblige or he would definitely get detention, he already had enough of those. Unfortunately. "Yes sir--"  Peter hitched his breath as he muttered a small: "Accept the call..."

When the call was finally answered Peter felt as though when he answered the call there was definitely something bad that was going to happen. "Mr Stark i'm in class right now..." Well the billionaire definitely did not care about that at the moment.

"Yeah whatever- First off do you want to get some ice cream on the way?-- woah big guy i'm talking to my son at the moment. And kid how many times it's not 'Mr Stark' it's Dad to you."

All of the students in the class stared at Peter in shock while he was on the phone, Peter felt all eyes on him.

"Uhm... what are you--- are you fighting right now?!" He had a concerned face filled with confusion at the same time. "yep, sure, mhm--- Will you just not attack me? I'm trying to talk to my son here!"

A disappointed sigh escaped his lips at his dad, forgetting about the students in the room. He gave a stern and disapproving look which the class had never seen before... Peter looked like an angry puppy. "Anthony Edward Stark. Face time now."

Tony mumbled a few curses as a holographic screen popped up from the phone, giving people full view on the call. They were shocked, the internship seemed true to word.

"You really are fighting--- What did I say about this?" Peter scolded as Tony brushed it off. "Then no hugs for you. I won't help you in the lab" Tony's eyes widened and he grimaced. "You would never" Peter cocked an eyebrow at the man and gave a small smirk -learned from his Mama spider Natasha-

"Oh I would." Peter felt a chill down his spine as he looked over to the door, walls started to crunble as what seemed to be a humongous... whale? thing? alien? Crash through. The ceiling of the building crumbled as Peter's eyes widened, the phone fell on the floor but was resistant. Peter hurried as the class screamed, ducking. Peter rushed to them and smashed the window, connecting a web to the window and reaching below like a ladder.

The ceiling fell down but Peter caught it screaming, he motioned them to leave while they were in shock.

"Mr Stark-- I need help to get them safely."

"Kid! I heard crumbling! What's happening?" His tone was worried as Peter joked a bit while he gasped, holding the ceiling up until more rubble toppled over it.

"Ah nothing much, a whale thing yeeted itself and just a big piece of concrete which i'm holding up decided to fall on me.. I'm holding up" He chuckled while the students slowly evacuated from the building.

"Wait what?! i'm coming over now!" He could hear the suit lift off and he was off.

Peter screamed in pain as he managed to lift it up, his arms were dying and his legs were strained... It felt like that time when the building fell on him, he started to panic but tried to make that subside.

At last everyone escaped.

Tony flew through the window and caugbt Peter, flying out once again as the building finally collapsed.

"God you give me grey hairs kid..."

"Yeah, and you were on speaker Mr Stark."

When they landed Peter was thanked by the class, He was revealed as Spiderman and they were told not to say a thing. "Peter Benjamin Parker-Stark." Pepper said in a cross tone as she rushed to him in her heels, an angry Pepper Potts isn't a good Pepper Potts.

"H-hi Mum..." He nervously said as it came out as a small squeak.

"Don't you dare do that again you hear?" Her angered tone faltered as she hugged her son tightly.

The class gasped in shock and murmurred among themselves. And it seemed he was also outed as Tony Stark's son, which in itself was intriguing.

It took a few months to build the school again, alot of construction but happy days for the students. No school! no homework! It took time to fix the broken buildings in the city and clean up the mess that had been created.

However on the next school day after the building was rebuilt was eventful, as people seemed to appreciate him alot, thankful for him saving and a few autographs were given

...

A few months passed as Peter sat on the couch remembering that eventful off memory.

"Dad remember when you were on speaker?"

"Yes, and don't you dare pull a stunt like that ever again Pete. Ever." Tony scolded as he sat beside his son and cuddled with him while they watched disney movies.

"I can't make promises..." He muttered with a mischievious smile.

"The world may know my son is Peter Parker soon though, get ready for that Pete." At those words Peter's eyes widened as he whined. "No... I don't wanna..."

[END]