It's not easy /1/

/This is an inspired oneshot series by AnotherUselssHumanCJ in their spiderman oneshot book, the oneshot: 'Bad Peter' which I really adore so shout-out to them! this is very off canon and a ship will be sneakily slid into here/

Summary:
Peter is a mysterious figure
to the outer world, they only
know him as a pitiful child.
He doesn't just go by small
store-stealing, he has
connections... to accomplish
a new ambition.
...

The humble whirr of the fan and the gentle breeze entering the room as the curtains flutter, letting the sun flicker through.

A figure buried in crinkled sheets, a mop of brown curls and long eyelashes, cherry red lips parted gently as the sunglish woke him up. He fluttered his eyes open revealing big brown doe orbs.

It was silent again. No gentle greeting, it has been for a month... "Wonder what I could get up to again." He hummed gently before making himself some breakfast. You would think that the boy would be like any other, but that wasn't the case.

"Alright, time to get to work." He went back to his room with his bowl of cereal and swivelled in his chair, which responded in a squeak.

He turned on the laptop and up popped up his file.

---

>>Name: Peter_Benjamin_Parker
>>Age: 15
>>Date of Birth: 10/08/2001

>>Address: 20 Ingram Street_Forest Hills_Queens New York

>>Phone number: ----- --- ---
>>Home number: ----- --- ---

>>Relatives:
- Mary_Teresa_Parker
- Richard_Laurence_Parker
- Ben_Franklin_Parker
- May_Reilly_Parker

---

"We need to edit this, so no-one can get through. Mum's old files talks about SHIELD and I think I should go into that further. They seem like a threat." He muttered to himself as he had the spoon in his mouth.

He edited his file, blanking out his relatives, address, phone number and home number...

after making sure he wouldn't get caught for the act, of course he had done more than just this but for security measures when he found old files of his dead parents in a drawer when he was clearing up.

"Ok so that is fixed. Soon the bills would have to be paid." He muttered while he got up and walked to the kitchen to wash up his bowl and spoon.

"The lies worked alot, so no orphanage check. But I wonder..."

He hummed while a sweet innocent smile was on his face as the screen illuminated with him focusing.

"This may be just right if I play everything our nicely. It may be a stretch but..." His eyes gazed at the screen as he cocked an eyebrow at the thought: 'Stark Tower.'

"I haven't used these lately." He opened the drawer as it revealed a bracelet, when he put it on it immediately shifted into his first project:

'Project: Web-shooter.'

"Harry wouldn't mind, I mean he doesn't like both of them either." Harold Theopolis Osborn... Peter's best friend.

He also had the small knack of getting Peter out of situations and with the fact his father wasn't a good eye either.