Forgotten Hero /3/

/A requested oneshot by Amalgavoid, I hope this reaches your expectations! I tried my best!/

Summary:
                  Peter thought when he got
                  adopted by Tony Stark it
                  would be a better life than
                  before, but he was wrong and
                  it hurt too much... until he
                  found someone else.

...

You would always think that Peter would call Dr Strange dad but he called him mum, why? well he acted like a mama bear and he found out that he had two mum's -Wong was counted as one-

Alot can change in just a month let you know, and by that I meant that he was now adopted by the said wizard, although no one could resist hurting this boy. If they did then they would either be idiotic or heartless.

Peter was now in his room while staring at the mirror, he saw someone else in his reflection.

The friend was back.

'Look at yourself, Flash took everything away from you and you are running away? you are a pathetic coward. listen to my advice and you will live peacefully'

"But I am living peacefully."

'What? running away? is this what the so called Spiderman is like? worthless? weak? pathetic?'

Those words repeated in Peter's head as he began to break down holding his head with his hands trying to fight against it.

It repeated those words as he felt the Avengers eyeing him again, pushing him down to rubble. But what surrounded him was a light glow, a ring of a sort as Peter began to get upset.

Then... he imagined Dr Strange and Wong, calming down as he tried to fight against it. The ring seemed to die down and he was calm...

'You are relying on them too much, they'll chuck you out too!' it gave a deathening giggle. Pushing its way towards Peter and trying to break him down bit by bit.

"No. They are my family and care about me." The door opened as Peter snapped out of his thoughts, tears falling down his face.

"No. No they won't... they would never leave me."

'We'll see about that.'

He felt the warm comfort of the cloak wrap around him as he relaxed into it, whimpering.

Comfort was given as he stood up again, he had to fight what was lingering in his head and hold what's close to him now.

...

"Dammit! What the hell is this guy's problem?"

The part of the city was just rubble and destroyed, it wasn't helping at least one bit for what this creature was doing. "I'm not even 15 yet!"

It lunged at him while he stepped to the side with his sense kicking in before managing to make a portal for it to go through, it fell down but managed to leap back out. "Oh Sh.t..." He groaned before standing up again, he had still used his stickyness and senses to best use, some buildings were intact and it did help slightly.

"Mum watch out behind you!" Another creature lunged its way towards the wizard in which Peter pushed away just in time, the orange glow lingering infront of his hands. "Why the hell are there two now?"

This fight had lasted way too long than they wanted, Peter was bruised and bleeding in some areas but still held up just fine.

He was up against one of them again before hitching his breath seeing the Avengers accompany them. The voice started to entangle in his head again: 'Be careful~ they'll kill you as well!'