Reverse! Fieldtrip

/This is another Fieldtrip oneshot by yours truly but reversed, basically meaning that instead of a tour to SI and Avengers Compound, the Avengers would take a tour of the school/

Summary:
                  the Avengers visit Peter's
                  school as a tour, attracting
                  both Peter and the other
                  students. When they try and
                  find Peter however, they are
                  met with something
                  unexpected that he hid from
                  them.

...

When Peter was going to his school he felt his spidey sense tingling lightly, but when he reached there he really was on edge but didn't know why. There was no threat...

It was the first period and it had just been finished before they were called to an assembly to meet special guests according to the principal. He was still on edge and it kind of disturbed him, yet he chose to ignore it.

And in stepped in, you guessed it. The Avengers in their glory. Peter's eyes widened as they arrived at his school, a groan escaping his lips before burying them in his hands.

"This is why my spidey sense was acting up..."

The principal had drawn the attention to the Avengers as he clapped his hands. "Alright, the Avengers will be touring around most of the school for today. Going to most classes, you can ask them questions if they come to your class and if they ask you on what you are doing for god sake please answer."

The last time the school had a tour they didn't say anything about the school or what they are talking about.

And with that the beginning of torture happened, a familiar small tic-tac was on his shoulder. "Pete- Pete-" At the interest he turned to see on his shoulder was Scott Lang, Ant-Man. "Scott? Are you with them?" He whispered to the man who whispered something into his ear.

Peter went to his lesson with tic-tac on his shoulder.

Scott was now on his desk playing around with Peter's ruler and pencils. When Peter got caught he looked at the board and quickly recovered: "...That's the answer miss."

When it was the end of the lesson Peter got up and had to go to the cafeteria with the tic tac in his pocket. "Scott where are the avengers now, because I do not want to deal with 1st burn embarrasement." He mumbled and slid between the crowds. "...You will meet Clint in the cafeteria, sucks to be you but all of them are there now." At those words Peter groaned and headed there still because he needs food.

Seeing his friends near the back end of the table he slid there and when the tic-tac hopped out his pocket, Ned started to internally bring out his inner fanboy. Which it took Peter to calm down to keep it a secret.

Giving him some food to eat as well he handed it to the small man who sat down on the bench and grow back to human size. All the other avengers were swarmed by students on the otherside of the cafeteria which was thankful.

Why did Ant-Man go with Peter? because he may get trampled. simple as that.

Peter shared his lunch with the man, and he then shrunk down back to size, jumping into his pocket.

A sudden whistle sound was heard when he was talking to his friends, Peter caught it in his hand and saw the familiar arrow. "Clinton Francis Barton, Were you betting on me again?" and with that the boy turned around as the crowds eyes ended up between the archer and the boy.

"Who won?" He asked with a small smile and gripped the arrow, throwing it with precise aim at the man who dodged it in time.

Nat earned her money and Clint got the fair share.

"Pops! they're betting on me again!" he didn't care about the crowds before a man with blonde hair smacked the archer over the head. All eyes turned to Peter again, Flash was in awe at the courage.

"Peter Benjamin Rogers-Stark, there you are. Anthony Edward Stark nice to see you to." He scoffed as the students around them were shocked for two things:

1) Peter's surname was Rogers-Stark
2) Peter had the guts to call out Iron-Man and Hawkeye's full name.

The bell saved him and he smiled, "See you next lesson."

They knew what he meant, Where they toured next it was hell. By that I mean that they would be questioned everywhere they went, lessons stopping.

Everytime they tried to get in touch with Peter he seemed to disappear from view.

Scott squinted in distaste as he saw the hallways, remembering a very uncomfortable memory, which may I say was mentioned?

When the size change faltered and malfunctioned? not a good memory.

When he sat outside along with Peter it was the end of the day, it was a very eventful tour for him and a safe victory for Ant-Man. "Thanks Pete, wanna play with Cassie and I later on?" At those words Peters eyes twinkled brightly

"Hell yeah!"

In the background a small: "Language Pete!" was heard and he grumbled

"Yes Captain America Steve Rogers sir."

It was good karma for the field trip before, and trust me... it was the best.