Archer-Assassin /3/

/This is an original oneshot by yours truly~ This will be a clintasha ship with Peter as the son, But to make the ship actually alright Clint doesn't have a family- better?/

Summary:
                  Peter is the biological son of
                  Natasha and Clint, that was a
                  secret from the Avengers
                  however. Peter was with the
                  alias of Peter Parker when
                  they forged a fake profile for
                  him... even though he was
                  really Peter Barton. What will
                  his parents say about him
                  being a vigilante?

...

"Guess what? I'm now a personal intern to the Tony Stark!" Peter said giddy and looked up at his father in whom ruffled his hair. "So I'm not your favourite hero?" He made a fake upset expression in which Peter's eyes widen and he shook his head.

"No no! You and mama are my favourite heroes! no.1!"

"Now it's time to change groups, I'll see you soon then Petya" Clint gently pushed his son to move ahead to Natasha's group while the boy gave a smile.

The red haired woman looked stern and confident to others but in reality to Peter she was nice, gentle and sometimes terrifying. "Alright everyone we'll be doing some normal hand-to-hand combat or a way to have self-defense in any situation... do any of you know how to do self-defense?"

Peter immediately put his hand up in excitement, forgetting in where he was placed in the school itself. He felt Flash's eyes on him but never cared...

"Alright what is your name?" Natasha held back a sweet tender smile to her son and crossed her arms. "Peter Parker ma'am." Natasha relaxed as Peter took his stance on the mat infront of them "Petya will give an example of the simplest way possible on how to defend yourself."

Then Natasha made the first move, Peter took the few steps back and ducked a punch finding the weak spots and hitting them there.

With that Natasha fell on the mat with a chuckle: "Good job, you have to remember the weak spots on a person, just remember they are..." She trailed off on the ground as Peter picked her up.

"Thanks for the example, get into pairs and practice this." And with the order the students departed while Peter was left alone with his mother. "Well done Petya, I'm proud of you!" Peter looked at his mum as the red haired female ruffled his hair.

"I'm the personal intern of Tony Stark mama! and also Ned is the personal intern of Bruce Banner"

Natasha gave a smirk and sat down, they both looked at the people learning and some failing some succeeding in the simple task.

"That billionaire? really Petya?"

...

The enrichment time at STEM had gone by and Flash shoved his shoulder passed Peter in which the boy flinched at... later on they had returned back to the school and departed to their homes for the rest of the break.

The brown haired boy hitched his breath and swung around the city out on patrol, he had a new suit since hiding from Tony Stark was a terrible idea. Was he that obvious?

The man promised to not tell the other Avengers with some persuasion.

Peter furrowed his eyebrows behind the mask at that question to himself, after the safe patrol he swung into an alley, the suit retracted in which Peter put in his bag. The boy changed into his usual clothing before finding a nearby bike and cycling back to his house where his small lovable family stayed...

He opened the door and went upstairs to his room just plopping onto the bed and reading a comic.

But the boy never knew what would happen afterwards when his parents arrived, it was a different situation, Peter never knew after patrol a villain had taken part of the city... He never knew the Avengers would follow from behind as a resting place.

His super hearing heard the familiar click and voices of his parents, his brown doe eyes lit up in excitement to the sound.

He knew they were on a mission, and it took a few months after the STEM enrichment... Peter ran downstairs while the two talked, Clint's eyes widened with a cheerful grin, he only noticed his father in the moment. "Dad!"

Peter leaped into Clint's embrace and hugged him, the man kissing him on the forehead with a grin, returning the happy embrace from the other.

"Hey buddy!" The other ruffled the smaller's hair and then he looked up at him expectantly.

"That's my intern." Tony pointed to Peter in whom was smiling like an idiot to the other idiot. "...And that may be an act-" He again pointed at the man again.

"Where is mama?" The female walked in which then changed to a gentle motherly expression and a playful grin: "Why don't you hug her and find out?"

The red haired woman hugged the small boy while he also hears other voices, perking his head up to see the commotion his eyes widened.

"I-it's the Avengers!"

"Thor? The Thor? and is that Captain America from the PSA's? The Winter Soldier too?" He looked like an excited puppy who just happily greeted its owner.

"I know about you! All your names! But why would the Avengers be at our house? is there something bad happening?"

"Calm down Petya- they are here to take it as a small base for now."

Ned called Peter as he stared at it, his playful expression replaced with a serious one... "Ned needs me, I'll be back!"

And with that the boy rushed out of the house and cycled on his bike.

"That was the kid who gave me a better prosthetic arm-" Bucky said out loud to break the silence evading the room. "Hold on- Petya? that's my intern- did... did he just call the birdbrain dad? and the triple imposter mama?" Tony gave a sigh to what was being revealed

"Well to break it to you Stark, he is our son. Petya Benjamin Barton."

Steve got up and grabbed the attention of the others, "You have alot of explaining to do Romanoff, after we have done with this mess."

...

Peter put on his suit and Ned told him where the villain was currently at.

He swung over there and stood on one of the remains of a building, That was when the battle began, it was started to push onto Peter but he got up and kept fighting back with adrenaline rushing through his veins although he was starting to lose... that was when Peter finally managed to take it down and make a hit, he hit the weak spots and made the villain fall over. "You'll... you'll definitely go to jail." He pointed as Peter took off his mask before falling limp on the ground.

The Avengers came in and took the villain down once and for all.

Natasha and Clint saw the fallen spider had been there, in the fire grounds slumping by the remains of a building.

They recognised his face.

It was Petya Barton.

And with help, they helped the boy recover while the meanwhile Natasha was threatening to murder anyone if they didn't revive her son, Clint was silently balling his fists but not speaking up as much... he wanted to make sure his son was alright.

...

The boy woke up and rubbed his eyes, everything hurt for sure as he noticed how many lethal wounds were inflicted onto him.

"Petya Benjamin Barton, you have some explaining to do." Were what he heard from his mother who entered the door when he just woke up. Peter just muttered curse words, he didn't want to lie infront of an angry Natasha.

[END]