If you... /1/

/This is an original oneshot by yours truly~ this is a winterspider ship requested by my friend who doesn't have wattpad. Peter isn't spiderman in this and i've mixed a little of my story into it /

Summary:
Peter meets The Winter
Soldier who was still trying to
get used to being 'free' again,
while Peter makes it his own
job to become friends with
him and to help him through
it. In which the Winter
Soldier approves of...
...

"Huh... so Karen." The male looked around in where he was at the moment, it was like a big cargo warehouse and the door infront of him didn't seem as though it would open up.

He ruffled his curly brown locks and scrunched his brows together in confusion, throwing his backpack to the side.

"When will this door open up?" He tried tapping it and try to make it open but with no avail. "Presumably tomorrow morning Peter"

Peter groaned and his eyes lit up, staring down at his webshooters he had yet to test out. He was thinking to be a hero and this is where he ended up.

"Maybe being a hero wouldn'f be so suitable for me Karen..." He muttered while staring at them, the Ai reassured the boy however. "I doubt that Peter, sure you can be reckless but still you have the qualities of a hero and are more of a hero than the Avengers. They are children"

To say Peter didn't crack up at the words his Ai had said was an understatement. He was laughing at how true the statement had been.

"Do you think that Tony would be mad at me for this?"

"Unfortunately so. Speaking of it, he is trying to contact you now, would you like me to ignore his call and block location?"

Peter smiled to himself at that before walking around the warehouse in boredom.

"You know me so well, love you Karen"

He could hear the smile in the Ai's voice as she replied happily, with slight confidence and excitement -which was now founded inside him-

"Would you like to test out the new features in the webshooters Peter?"

"Woah! how many are there?" Peter's eyes sparkled at the long list of features added in his once mediocre sticky substance.

To fill up the empty warehouse were different kinds of webs splattered on the walls, and in the center of this mess was the boy... Peter Benjamin Parker, who lay relaxed on a web hammock, talking to his sisterly Ai Karen. Asking questions while waiting for the door to open.

...

"Kid?" The location and call was dropped while Tony just made dramatic hand gestures and a loud groan.

"This is definitely on purpose. What has the kid gotten into now? FRIDAY? the tracker in his bag?" The billionaire just lay back in frustration as to the kids antics. He decided to disobey the man, especially hang up on him! specifically no-one ever hangs up on Tony Stark!

"He is locked in a warehouse at the moment sir, however he is safe." The Ai replied while Tony made exaggerated hand waves before making a sigh.

"View of what he is doing?" A screen appeared infront of the billionaire in whom cocked an eyebrow at the boy's actions. "Seriously? A web hammock? what is with my kid?"

He had grown emotionally attached to the teenager in whom looked up to him back, but they never spoke word of it and the usual words of 'dad' or 'my kid' or 'son' slip casually while the other does not mind of these endearments...