Quality time

/This is an original oneshot by yours truly~ it is a cute family one hope you enjoy!/

Summary:
                  Peter and superfamily quality
                  time and how they spend
                  time with each other alone, or
                  specifically a very protective
                  yet lovable family for the
                  small child. -in this Peter
                  doesn't have spider powers-
...

Peter was grateful he was taken in by the Avengers, they were like... his superfamily! They all held special places in his heart, like an actual family but more... special and a little odd.

He had a few dads, by that I mean 3.

Clint was the first dad he called the archer Papy, he took Peter in after his wife and kids were... gone. Peter was there as he comforted the archer and asked if he wanted to be his dad, in which he gladly accepted. Now they were prank buddies and he was sure Clint was the most protective of the three because Peter helped alot and meant alot to him.

Peter had another dad, Steve, he calls him pops in which Steve didn't mind although it also varied to old man. You see... Steve was the patriotic 'stick to the rules but i'll let you off anyways' kind of dad, he was an amazing cook... along with his Uncle Bucky! Just to say, Peter helped Steve with his... transition. Especially terms. But however! he has the same humour so they understood each other perfectly, just mush up Steve, Clint and Peter you churn out a disastrous mix. Trouble would be an understatement. Which Tony gives up on

Last but not the least he had Tony in which he called dad, the type of dad he was... was protective, not as protective as Clint but protective. He spoiled Peter to which Steve told Tony not to... If you put Tony's name backwards it would be: Y not... Which explains Tony perfectly, if he wants to harm someone for Peter... so be it. And if you mush up together Tony and Clint they approve of everything if it is about protecting Peter, emphasis protect.

The dads are the most dangerous people you would cross, but to say the mum's were also a nightmare.

Peter had 3 mum's, just like 3 dad's... It was... something. And very scary, especially if you have The Winter Soldier, An ex-assassin and a scary Pepper Potts on your trail.

His first mum was Bucky Peter calls him mum or momma when the other one was out, he was good at cooking and very comforting, the metal arm was a reliever for Peter especially! You don't want an angry Bucky Barnes though, he would even let the other one out just to protect the boy. With the factor Peter can only tell the other one what to do. If you put together an angry Natasha and an angry Bucky you would be having a curse.

His second mum was Natasha he calls her mama spider or just mama, she was the cool mum, always playing along with a few pranks and training Peter for self-defense... even teaching him Arnis, which was handy for Peter but not for the other Avengers. Just like an angry Bucky Barnes she gets protective... to Natasha Peter calmed her down and made sure she wasn't in that room anymore.

Peter's last mum was Pepper and he calls her mummy, just like Tony she can do anything with a snap of her fingers... She is the most persuasive and very scary CEO mother you would find, and scary is an understatement... but she is very caring as well! however if you mush up Natasha, Bucky and Pepper you get a protective force field that would rather kill you if Peter even cries.

Now for his uncle's, siblings, aunt and grandma, they popped in and spend time with the boy. His uncle's were Sam, Loki and Thor... The aunt was Bruce, the siblings were both Wanda and Pietro... while the grandma was Scott.

...

How Tony spends time with Peter:

"Dad! look what I made!" He showed Tony the project he made as the billionaire walked over, they spend time together mainly in the lab or patrolling... or the other option which was do whatever you want because 'why not?'

How Clint spends time with Peter:

"Ready... aim... fire!" Clint said steadily to Peter as he let go of the string, the arrow flew by elegantly as it landed dead center. "Good job!" Or it would be the other options... A prank to the others, except the mums. Or doing dangerous stunts to make Steve or the mum's screeching.

How Steve spends time with Peter:

"Just hold it and throw." Peter threw the shield as it bounced off the tree to Steve's grip. "Still a big way to go bud." They would practice with using the shield or sometimes prank others, or the most they would do is either share their dry humour and draw together while watching disney movies.

The mums usually stay together with Peter, but when they are alone with the boy they sometimes spend time with him.

As a group the mum's including the sister Wanda they would plait each others hair, Peter would plait Bucky's as Wanda would get to style Peter's... Natasha would get her hair plait by Pepper while Natasha did Wanda's hair.

How Bucky spends time with Peter:

"Peter- it's going to burn!" Bucky calls out while Peter immediately goes to the oven and opens it just in time, it was a golden brown as it was just right... "Cookie save!" The two would cook together or Bucky would say stories about Steve and himself while Peter plays with his metal arm, calming himself to sleep

How Natasha spends time with Peter:

"And... now!" They released glitter grenades over the other Avengers in the room before disappearing and hiding in the tower. The two would prank the other Avengers or train together, but mainly pranking... at rare times the two would dance together, but only rarely.

How Pepper spends time with Peter:

Pepper and Peter usually spend time together watching his favourite movies or Pepper talking about Tony's dumb times and how stupid he can be with the weirdest thoughts and decisions. Peter would sometimes play with Pepper's hair and style it or pick dresses for the CEO to make her relax.

The way the siblings spend time with the boy was hectic... they were all over the place and are called trouble makers for a reason.

She's weird, and he's fast... he's a mix.

When you think about the other people in the family they would have to deal with these trouble makers which was not helpful at all.

He loved his family... even though it was filled with ups and downs.

[END]

/should I make a part 2?/