Sweet Kisses /2/

/This is an original oneshot by your truly, it is the continuation of the Bucky x Peter fanfic/

Summary:

                    Peter doesn't realise he
                    befriended the winter soldier
                    until he opened up... and he
                   accepted who the man was
                   and didn't judge. But
                   something was in the way of
                   this continuing, what would
                   happen?

...

They didn't even... want this to happen. Not at all, but they had to rift...
it was the civil war.

-I will skip to the airport battle- It wasn't a good start, and they didn't mean to meet each other in that time and place. Not even intentional!

"...Alright i'm running out of patience. Underoos!"

All thought ran through Peter's head, and on how he ended up here in Germany before he launched out of his hiding to Tony Stark in his suit the man had given him.

He saw the shield and thought: hey why not grab Cap's shield? Wonder how it feels.

He webbed the shield up to him as it locked around over Captain America's wrists like handcuffs. just more sticky. The landing was a little off but he managed alright, and when he opened his mouth he started to ramble and excitement riled inside him... until Tony made him quiet.

They started to run at each other and Peter was confused yet tried to make it not as dense as it was. "W-wha-- Mr Stark are we running now?"

They all went into their different paths before Peter found himself climbing on the windows of the airport building, The Winter Soldier alongside the falcon were running as they saw him.

Only seeing just a glimpse of who that person was he couldn't focus properly, Bucky as he was running beside Sam called out: "What the hell is that?"

"Everyone has their own gimmick now."

Until at that point he webbed the side of  the building without saying anything and swung inside, just enough momentum that he smashed through the window and tackled down the flying falcon. Pushing him aside, running up to the person who he recognised immediatly.

Under his breath he muttered enough for the man to hear: "B-bucky?!"

Even the man's eyes widened realising it was Peter. "We'll talk later." He replied and they nodded, it would seem traitorous of both sides to notice the teamwork between each two.

He made a punch with the metal arm as Peter caught it, making a happy reply: "You have a metal arm? That's so awesome dude!" After that he got tackled by Falcon and clung onto him, Bucky's eyes on the man widened as he struggled to free from the bird's grip.

"You have the right to remain silent!"

After managing to at least get out of the bird's grip he released a web to cling onto the ceiling and swing back, a sigh escaping his lips.

...

When he got launched outside the boy was face to face with Captain America, although he was a fan... but the situation wasn't suppose to be like this!

At the last point the male dropped a -what to you call it? i think it's a boarding thingy ma bob- He managed to catch it but it was straining his body slightly, the man made a slight smile to Peter: "Where'd ya come from Kid?"

And with that Peter managed to squeak out: "Queens..."

"Brooklyn"

and with that the made a sigh as Bucky made his way over to Peter without getting caught, pushing the truck like thing off of him. "Why did it end up like this?" His voice was soft. "I.. I don't know Buck..." Peter's voice cracked and he hugged the small boy.

Then he had to leave, Bucky returned back to his best friend's side. But in both of Peter and his own mind they just wanted this battle to be done and over with.

...

Scott grew bigger and it was a problem for well, the other heroes.

Peter landed on the truck and shouted out through to the other team: "Hey guys, remember the movie, Empire Strikes back?"

He managed to slide out of the giant tic-tac's grip.

"Jesus Tony, how old is this guy?"

"I don't know, but he's on the young side..."

They managed to wrap Scott up in webbing with some sort of struggle...

...

-skipped it, you know the accords etc etc-

Later it wasn't that steady of a meeting but they both managed to slip out and meet at the same building again, at one point when he was with the avengers as a whole he accidentally revealed himself and it was awkward. But he realised that it was alright in the end, but there was some shouting from Steve, One: he was a kid. Two: he was the one Bucky mentioned

"You are one stubborn kid." Tony ruffled his hair and a sigh escaped his lips. "You're gonna give me grey hairs kid."

although Tony wouldn't admit it, he cared about Peter like a son. He would rather trade anything just to make sure the boy was ok, when he realised that he was friends with the Winter Soldier and seen how happy he was around the man, he felt happy but worry was also present.

They didn't have to hide anymore.

it had been 3 months when the two had met, and in those three months other feelings fluttered between the two, but they didn't want to hurt the other.

Peter, in Bucky's eyes was to be treasured and he helped the man appreciate his metal arm than despise it and give him courage, saying a million good things to keep the bad intentions he had swirled in his head. But also that smile, it was adorable and he was just like a small porcelain doll which if broken would shatter into pieces. He even started calling the small boy 'Doll'

Bucky, in Peter's eyes was someone other than the Winter Soldier, a person that was a good person behind it. Despite everything that had happened to the male he endured it... he was strong and brave, but also kind-hearted.

On the same building, on the same day, at the same time, they met again staring down at the luminous city below. And that was where the confession began, from both sides.

It started at touching gradually onto each others fingers and progressed into holding hands.

Then, sweet kisses... it started with a kiss to the forehead, then to a kiss to the cheek. Between cuddles and hugs, it developed into a loving sweet kiss on the lips.

Of course they had to tell the others about it, at first Tony didn't agree  but after seeing how happy his not-son-son was, he just agreed and realised it was healthy for both of them. It was just a humble and sweet relationship between the two, when one was insecure the other was there by his side.

And by then their lives turned brighter and happier knowing that someone else was beside them through thick or thin.

[END]

/shall I continue this?/