It's not easy /3/

/This is an inspired oneshot series by AnotherUselssHumanCJ in their spiderman oneshot book, the oneshot: 'Bad Peter' which I really adore so shout-out to them! this is very off canon and a ship will be sneakily slid into here/

Summary:
                   Peter is a mysterious figure
                   to the outer world, they only
                   know him as a pitiful child.
                   He doesn't just go by small
                   store-stealing, he has
                   connections... to accomplish
                   a new ambition.
...

The day came and both of them woke up early, the usual routine between the two of them. "Alright we need to go to the school Pete." He nudged the other in whom made a sleepy nod.

"I'll bring you to school and if anything goes wrong just call, Actually... you'll be stuck with me."

Peter had no other friend in his school only Harry -Sorry MJ and Ned- so it would go the usual, unless he attracted unwanted attention by Eugene Thompson who eyed him like an eagle.

The two went downstairs and tucked the bag away in Peter's room, the small boy using his original school bag which was stuffed with books although it was identical to the one they used for the heist.

"You forgot the keys." The older one threw the bunch of keys at the boy who caught it with a kind smile before they went off in Harry's car.

The journey to their school was full of chatter and jokes, until they arrived at said school their conversations were drowned out by the loud ones.

"I hate the fact that we have to split up for most of it." Peter looked a little upset while the other just nudged him, "You'll live."

The lessons went by differently and when it was lunch on the rarest occasion the two met and slipped away from both of their accustomed crowds. When they looked up and saw what the commotion was, they heard the familiar voices of a billionaire.

"Harry, I think they are looking for us-" Peter whispered while the other had a wild grin on his face. "Don't you dare Harold Theopolis Osborn." Peter whisper-scolded the older but gave up.

But the other just looked down at the boy with those turquoise hinting forest green orbs. And dragged him to the front for attention, leaning down and whispering: "Would you believe me if I told you I stored the glider nearby?"

"You are absolutely crazy." Peter rolled his eyes, giving a small chuckle before he hitched his breath.

The billionaire's eyes trailed to find the two, in which Peter felt other prescences too. "They aren't alone."

"You..." his eyes locked onto Peter's when he gave a small nervous chuckle, the fire was evident in the billionaire's eyes as his suit formed around him, signalling the two of them to run.

They didn't hesitate and bolted, they ran through the hallways as a shield just missed them.

"Where did you put it?!" Peter looked at Harry who then turned another corner, eyes landing on the glider before both hopped on it, Peter clinging onto the older one like before.

And so they zipped off, starting low on the ground as an arrow whizzed its way towards Harry, causing Peter to grab it and lob it back. He heard the whirring of the suit again and hugged him tighter.

"Oh no you don't not again. Especially you Osborn." Harry shouted behind at Iron-Man and didn't appreciate people only seeing him as an Osborn... of that... demon.