Of Dolls and boys /2/

/This is an original oneshot by yours truly! This is an AU I thought about and wanted to try it! I hope you enjoy it./

Summary:
                   There was a doll, a petite
                   male one... he had beautiful
                   big brown doe eyes, and
                   fluffy brown hair, flawless
                   procelain... good for
                   collection. What the
                   billionaire didn't know was
                   that the doll was a little
                   different.

...

Peter was going to a field trip, he enjoyed field trips! the last few he had were very enjoyable for the boy.

He skipped home happily that day and presented it to his father who seemed proud and happy, instead of the billionaire signing it he had Pepper sign the slip as to keep the son and father thing a surprise.

"Are you excited to come back here bud?" The male put his hand on the other's head who smiled happily.

"I take that as a yes."

The next day the slip was given in and all were accepted, with lunch packed in their bags and hopping on the bus he greeted the driver and paused noticing it was his last owner.

"How is Mr Stank treating you Pete?" Stan said with a grin and a small wave to the boy who made a bright smile in return.

"Mr Stark wants to talk to you later, Thank you Stan!" He hugged the driver before hopping into the bus in the middle near-the-front seat. He stared out the window and watched intently.

He remembered when he was taken in by Stan Lee. It first started with his very first owners when he was just a doll, but he was still treated as a real boy... His owner were two parents who were missing their child, and they treated him equally... then he was given to his other two new owners that were apprantently named May and Ben Parker, when the two were gone, Ben gave him to Stan beforehand...

Stan had him the longest but then had another owner, he noticed the person he was handed to was very lonely...

...

By the time they had arrived to the tower Peter hopped off with a small conversation to the driver who grinned in reply.

The workers knew Peter since he saw the boy was following the man everywhere, and that Tony Stark would give parent like interactions and gestures to the boy.

"Midtown high?" The tour guide expected and the teacher gave a gentle smile.

"Nice to see you Midtown, i'm your tour guide Cecilia" She smiled and listed their names as they said 'here' while responding to the register. When Cecilia saw Peter's name she smiled.

"Peter, are you here?"

"Yes miss!" he gave an innocent smile and approached the female in which she crouched down and ruffled the boy's hair. "Nice to see you again lil cutie"

He gave a bashful smile after Cecilia started explaining about the badges, levels, and floors...

"Why does Peter not have a badge ms?" One student asked as she put her hand up, "The Ai FRIDAY will recognise him immediately without him needing a badge."

After that small explanation they flooded one by one through the scanner in which the Ai gave normal replies... it had the usual name, level and time of access. When Peter stepped through the tone changed to something more cheerful and happy: