A doll's story /1/

/This is an original oneshot by yours truly~ I was bored and read back through a few chapters I made before... and I liked the doll au one so here is another one!/

Summary:
                  There was a certain doll that
                  was made of porcelain, he
                  was formed just like an
                  average boy... His height was
                  at 5'10. Every doll has it's
                  history...

...

A flawless pale face, slightly pink dusted cheeks, a small button bear nose... long lashes with big round hazel eyes and touched with a delicately painted cherry pink lips.

"There we go..." The doll-maker gave a soft smile and looked at the boy he had created.

He gently picked up the porcelain doll with a smile, plopping them down in one of the chairs. The shop was closed as the doll-maker sat infront of the doll with a small nod... "You can wake up now" The doll fluttered his eyes open and he was joyful and bubbly.

"I'll have to teach you how to speak first" He booped the young doll's nose and began his work.

Every day the two would learn and progress would be made before he was placed in another room... this time with other dolls. "Go on... introduce yourself, they're your friends and then you will find another family to take care of you."

"H-hi, I'm Peter... Peter." The young doll waved his hand with the cutest smile.

A few dolls smiled and hopped down from the beds and introduced themselves to the boy.

"I'm Harry, nice to meet you Peter!" The first said with a charming smile. "We'll be good friends!" Harry introduced him to the other dolls: MJ, Ned, Harley, Gwen.

Each day the group got closer together, but they all knew one day... after being taken in by a family... they too would meet again. "Alright, we have some customers."

This doll-shop was unique... Special. The doll-maker's dolls was like a magic adoption center... The dolls knew he loved them, they knew they had a purpose. And so, they propped on wooden chairs as customers came and went.

They were sold to different families... When they got given that day would be their birthday and Peter was given on August 10, 19**. To a woman and male.

"Peter meet your new family... Steve Rogers and Peggy Carter." Peter propped up and looked at the two with a big bright smile... "I'm Peter, nice to meet you Ms Carter and Mr Rogers"

"Thank you Stan, he is wonderful... you raise them just as though they were your own children." The man just gave a polite smile as Peter followed behind his ned family. They got in the car as the two talked to him, It was the beginning of his story.

...

"Wake up Peter." A soft voice is heard as the boy woke up to see the female with a small smile. "...Good morning ms Carter"

Each day was filled with joy and happiness that the doll had brought, the pair treated him as though he was their son... being loved.

He loved that they had the courage of going to the war and how heroic they were, both of them were brave and resilient and sometimes reckless yet selfless.

Every time they would return and tell him great stories which he loved, the action and the victory made him smile.

Even the happiest moments don't last forever.

He never saw Mr Rogers that much anymore, the one who walked through the door was Ms Carter. "Uhm... Ms Carter where is Mr Rogers?" He asked curiously as big hazel doe eyes met the other pair. "He's gone, we don't know where he is Petey." The female shook her head with a small sad smile. "I'll be here for you Ms Carter"

And so, years went by... he met new people while staying by the female's side. It was sweet as the stories were being told again and the family was happy, he wondered how his friends were doing and if their family was good too.

Then he noticed that Ms Carter had grey hair slightly tinted white, her eyes shining brightly with that same familiar smile. He noticed a few wrinkles on her face as she lay in a hospital bed holding his hand... "Peter, You made me happy... I enjoyed life with you even when Stevie was gone... when you go to your next family, treat them just as you've treated me."

He made a small nod and found what different emotions were... he began to cry, soft tears trickled down his cheeks as the other wiped them away. "Don't cry... do you promise me that you'll treat everyone like you do? you're precious Petey..."

"I.. I promise."

And with that she flat-lined.

Peter attended the funeral and saw a familiar face, it was Mr Rogers.

Still looking the same but he must have been another person... The doll turned to see at the entrance was Stan Lee, the original doll-maker.

"Come on Petey... We'll find you another home." The same kind smile welcomed him while the boy skipped to the other and went back to wait in the shop which still looked the same and was still in the same block.

"Uhm... Mr Stan? How are... Harry, Harley, MJ, Ned and Gwen doing?"

His eyes had a tint of curiousity as the older male gave a tender smile, ruffling his hair.

"They are doing fine, the families were passed down from generation to generation... Harry came back one time but he was found by another family."

Peter gave a small nod as he began to process it.

By that time they were by the shop, and the routine began again. "Peter, you can go play while I start to make you some new shoes."

Days went by and so did months, until the familiar soft ring of the door to the shop was heard. Seemingly a couple walked in with a small smile on their face.

"My name is Peter ma'am and sir..."

"Nice to meet you Peter, my name is Mary Parker and this is my husband Richard Parker." He made a gentle smile as Mary Parker offered her hand to him. In which he took gently.

"Bye bye Mr Stan!"

[Part 1]