The letters /1/

/This is an original oneshot by your truly, it is mildly inspired by wrong number oneshots and Mystic Messenger/

Summary:
Peter, a normal boy...
however like any normal boy
he was bored, and
downloading a game called:
'Letters to...' But what he
didn't realise that it was
actually private app to send
messages to a certain group
of heroes.

...

Peter greeted his Aunt May before going to his room and launching himself onto the bed, he was tired from patrol after school and needed a break.

His friend Ned recommended a game he found called 'Letters to...' and it didn't have much of a description, or the ratings. But curiousity burdened over him and he downloaded it, however when he pressed the button to download it his screen glitched into something on another group chat. A pop-up came up and Peter thought it was a normal part of the game.

The layout was nice as it was the normal group chat you would find, but it was more nice and sweet...

He stared at the pop-up and filled it in, it had a small letter icon on the side as an empty box -one to type in- showing that he could write a letter to a person, or that he could send it and give it to the group chat.

He presumed that it was something close to those Ai kind of otome games, just like Mystic Messenger but a bit better as he got to type it in himself, he thought that it was those kind of games where you send something and they give something reassuring back. but with Ai's...

Having a small gentle smile he typed in the box and made it like a normal letter, he wrote:

Dear... ,

How have you been today? Same questions every single day, b-but wait! i'm not good at asking... Today I got to survey Queens again, it really is beautiful from above.

I'm sure Uncle Ben would've enjoyed the view if he was with me, I think I need to introduce myself first! s...sorry.

My name is Peter, it's nice to meet you by the way. What do you do if you missed someone but then you realise they are always watching over you? even if they are gone and you can't hold them again?

-- Peter.

He pressed the send button and waited patiently with a small shaky sigh, it made him feel better and it really made it feel as though a small weight lifted off his chest before hearing his Aunt call him for dinner. "Coming Aunt May!" he smiled and dropped the phone on the bed before leaving to eat dinner with his Aunt.

...

A ding came from Tony's phone as he thought one of the avengers had sent a text from the MMA. -Mysterious Message Avengers- He opened it up and noticed a letter from someone he didn't know, someone entered the group chat somehow.

He read the letter sent by the person and needed someone to find about it, tracking it back to who it was could have been easy as he could have been an intruder.

When it tracked back to who it was, it was blocked and that made him frown. He had to find out who this person was, and they could have been oblivious to all this but he didn't mind. Unconciously he typed in reply:

Just know that there are people who are there for you and that they are by your side, keep the person in your heart and remember even if they are gone they are always beside you and are there to comfort you even if they can't hold you anymore.

-TS

He sent it and waited for a reply, he took some more time to break through the barriers and finally found the file, it was a kid. How did a kid manage to hack into the MMA group chat?

He sighed as he retracked how much he used to protect the group chat in itself, on how many barriers of code he had programmed to hide it from outsiders, this kid must have been crazy good at obliviously entering a top secret group chat without knowing.

However back on Peter's side he returned from eating dinner and went into his room, looking at the notification from his phone and quicklt jumping onto the bed and opening it up again.

Dear TS,

Thank you for the advice...
Oh, I was looking through my papers and found a drawing from before, It was a little badly drawn but I remember it clearly as I had drawn iron man!

it retracked me back to remembering sending a letter to someone.

Well... That someone really helped me, and I wanted to be like him when I was older! But I couldn't even protect the person I said about before...

He protected me once at this stark expo which my Aunt and Uncle brought me to, He actually saved me! I was young then and being a little stubborn kid I had my helmet on and pointed my iron man glove at the real robots ahead expecting them to get beamed up or something!

Anyways I hope he recieved my little scruffy letter, I forgot to thank him at that moment.

Should I send another letter to him?

- Peter

Peter felt satisfied and send the message again with a smile, looking at the old drawing he made and was really happy that he could be influenced by someone like him.

...

Tony looked at the reply as FRIDAY alerted him, he made a small hum and made a small chuckle at the words the boy named Peter had sent. He had already got so many letters from other admirers but knowing the kid who he saved was the one texting him? that was- actually quite adorable.

He got up and searched for the box of letters that he got and looked for the one who read the name: Peter.

He found a few actually, one where he was different ages. From the day he was saved, to aged 13! Each and every letter made the man smile somehow, and he kept those letters away seperately to read over them.

Tony's fingers hesitated over the Phone he held in his hands before replying without giving himself away:

Dear Peter,

You'll be a great hero just like him I am sure! just keep being who you are and you'll grow up just like him.

You should send another letter to him to show your appreciation.

- TS

The billionaire waited for a moment if the boy would respond, after a few moments of waiting he noticed something a little different, the boy texted normally

----

19:15pm

Peter:
Thank you alot! Do you think he even reads my letters TS? he must be really busy...

TS:
I

'm very sure he would read them, if you put your heart and soul into the letter it will be recognised!

Peter:
Thank you! I'll talk to you later TS!

[Part 1]