Stop assuming!

/This is an original oneshot by yours truly, a mix of field trip, a cute ship, and replaced along with sad. A box filled with emotions! This is off canon by a long shot./

Summary:
                  A mix of fieldtrip, replaced
                  and a cute ship. Filled with a
                  box of emotions! Peter had
                  alot coming at him at once
                  and he just broke down while
                  doing so.
...

/Tom Holland's Peter Parker, And Flash Thompson along with Harry Osborn from Spiderman 2/

The boy stirred awake as he was cuddled up in the arms of a honey-blonde haired male.

The smaller just gave a small mutter and sighed in his embrace before making himself comfortable again, not noticing that the other was awake.

"Peter" His tone was teasing which perked the boy up, his cheeks flushing a soft pink. "You have to get up, don't you remember what it is today?"

His gaze went from the male's chest to his deep enticing green orbs and small mischievious smirk...

"I don't want to go Har..." Peter muttered while snuggling into the other who kissed his forehead gently. "Get up." It was more of a possessive statement which caused Peter to sit up whining.

"We both have to get up. You know that we are both in the same class right?" Peter scolded as he was back to his normal demanour, no sense of tiredness laced in his expression.

"Fine." Harry got up and stretched, the two of them getting ready to meet at the school for the trip.

When they arrived Flash got nudged harshly on the shoulder by Peter, it only felt like a small weak nudge but he had to make it seem as though it hurt. "Hey Parker, are you excited for the trip? Bet it won't end well, exposing those lies of yours."

"Shove the hell off Flash." Harry growled and then held Peter's arm gently. "He's my property."

"Whatever." The other scoffed as he leaned down to Peter's ear and whispered: 'I'll see you on the court Parker.' the sentence was filled with venom which Peter hitched his breath.

He understood what that meant, it meant being a target for the basketball team, meaning the balls got thrown at him. But another meant an actual game... Him against Flash, Eugene Thompson.

"Y-yeah..." His voice was up a pitch while he fiddled with his oversized sweater nervously, he felt Harry slither his hand down to meet his own hand in comfort. The two sitting down together on the bus.

"I heard Tony isn't too light on you is he?" Harry asked while gently rubbing his thumb over Peter's hand.

Harry had his ring on a chain which he wore as necklace around his neck, the two had the same design in which it matched... Peter wore the ring on his finger and was delighted when the two got the rings.

They had a small conversation before arriving at the tower.

Lanyards were given as the two smiled at each other, hands still tangled together with reassurance. The tour began while they talked excitedly to themselves, not knowing how eventful the journey would be...

"Peter?" Natasha asked as she noticed the boy from making her way to the training room.

She eyed Harry for a few minutes as the other matched her gaze and after what seemed a moment she approved with a smile, they questioned what she meant and Peter immediately flushed red... however the taller male chuckled.