Runaway

/This is an original oneshot by yours truly~ featuring brotherly Bucky!/

Summary:
what would happen if fallen
children just like him were
found again and found by the
wrong hands... And if one of
them escaped while the
others burned? only to be
found awake and scared to a
new time?
...

Screams could be heard of his parents, trying to get the boy away from the captor's. The flickering of the overpowering fire consumed the child as the parents thought they lost him. They heard the cries, but the mother was painfully taken away from the burning building...

However the boy was very much alive, he was viewed to have small minor burns, A blindfold over his eyes while being shoved in the van to not be seen again.

A man was walking past the shops and took notice to the news... He had a handsome appearance, silver eyes trailing the many tv's stationed to face the windows:

'Another boy presumed dead in burning fire, parents say the boy's name is: Peter--'

He zoned out and sighed, muttering a sad reply while he continued to walk "More children 'ave been missin' lately... god darn I feel guilty."

The van stopped after a long journey, the boy woke up to be thrown onto something... cold. Snow? perhaps?

They tugged him up and now he was walking blindfolded, it felt dark and ominous even though he couldn't see it... it was ominous. He heard other cries and the rattles of cells and chains.

He got pushed down and stumbles inside, the feeling of cold concrete. Then a door closing, the blindfold coming off as he saw some other kids around his age or younger... "Y-you need to get outta here" called one of them whispering, he had a few marks on his cheeks and all of them seemed to be tampered with in a sort of way.

that was the beginning of it.

Days went by as a person came in to teach them russian? if you fail you get hit. And soon all of them were so used to it that english was of understanding and only used for little things.

Months went by, screams of children etched in his brain, they all had something to them... even trained at 5 years old they were taught how to hold guns, psychology, plain combat and to not say anything when interrogated to.

But one day, a fire broke out, the children were evacuated as the boy led the younger children to the room they were dragged to.

However the fire took away all of their lives, only on managed to survive.

Their best project.

...

/"Italics" are when they are speaking russian/

How long had it been? he had been released from that... thing.

Every strike was painful and they took no care about what they did to him. He figured they were at a new base... the other children were kept in his heart and head, doing this all for their sake. They said his acting skills were so believable... he missed them.

He noticed someone in another cell, he peeked his head through and when no one was in sight, he made his way there quickly, when he crouched infront he met eyes with the man.

"Psst, hey" he whispered as the man got up, he had a metal arm which in all honesty was pretty cool. You can't blame him, he's just a teenager...