Peter into hero-hood /1/

/An original oneshot by yours truly~ i'm not so sure how to describe this at all./

Summary:
                  Peter finds himself a little
                  curious as he starts to step
                  into his journey in an odd
                  wonderland, well... his odd
                  adventure into hero-hood.
                  What will happen to Peter? or
                  Spiderman?

...

Peter was a normal boy to begin with, but now he has these... spider abilities, which are due to a spider-bite which was led by the fact he is too curious for his own good and saw a spider. Not realising it was radioactive however...

Peter was sick for a few weeks, and it was hitting him like a truck. Who knew a small spider could pack a punch?

Though when the days developed he realised he could stick to walls, and objects... what was scary though was the fact he can shoot webs out of his wrists. Webs. spider string. Although it was weak and delicate, but as a decision he thought of making something close enough as a web, just more stronger and more sticky...er.

The boy did this when he was sick, and at times he could hear the conversation his aunt was having on the phone, which had added to enhanced hearing... he figured out scent as well, which was... concerning.

Strength wise?

He demolished things with a singular light punch.

After those sickly weeks, Peter was able to go out... it was the weekend and he could go see Ned, but having that in mind he decided to test these out.

When the boy stepped out of the door he smiled, because he was always greeted by his lovable hometown. He muttered under his breath different things he could test with these abilities: "If I just first think of something that is comfortable for my liking, I can test the stickyness and reflexibility..."

When he was walking however a car came zooming passed, Peter instantly flipped over the car with ease and landed on the otherside of the road crouched down.

"And... I now have these senses... spider sense?" He muttered again and kept walking, but he bumped into a broad blonde haired male wearing a cap. But when the male took his cap off he recognised immediately. "C-cap... big fan.." He shook his head and apologized for bumping into him... but he got stopped.

"How did you manage to avoid a car that fast?" He seemed to study the boy while Peter was stuck on the spot.

"Good question, I actually wonder about that myself." It wasn't a lie, hell it was only a reflex, so now he knew that was something...  "Oh really?" one of his favourite idols crossed his arms with a small smirk on his face.

"I'm not lying! I've been sick these few days and now I'm more alert." He was actually recovering from being bitten and never knew it took that long.

"What's your name kid?"

"Peter Parker. Mr Rogers sir." He gave courtesy and looked at his hands, not knowing what to say or do if he looked up at the man.

The man put his large hand onto the 15 year olds head. "Good job kid, I'll see you around." At that Peter couldn't process those words, but by that the male was gone from sight. "Captain America-- what-"

He began to walk home after contemplating.

...

The elevators to the tower opened and stepping out of it was Steve Rogers, he took off his cap and looked at the red haired woman infront of him who was sat on the couch.

"I met someone very interesting today, He managed to flip over a car that was definitely passing the speed limit."

"Sounds interesting, what is his name?" The female said in interest before swivelling to meet the other male. "Peter, Peter Parker. Just a kid by it."

"Apparently he had been sick for a few days and is even questioning himself on how he managed to avoid a car." Steve chuckled at that and Natasha hummed slightly. "Should I take a visit to him then?"

"By all means go ahead."

They both heard a door open as Tony walked in holding an empty cup of coffee.

"I overheard, boy managed to avoid a car from running him over?" He sipped the empty cup but frowned as he realised there was nothing inside it.

"Name?" He asked while he refilled his coffee.

"Peter Parker, he told me." It was a sense of... search his file and needing to know if this boy was a threat or not.

It showed his file... surprisingly, it had minimal information. All it said was about his name, age, birthday, school, gender... nothing about his backstory, or his family.

They decided to go from his school reports, so they got into Midtown to search for the boy's records, it came clean when it showed he was a straight A student, all good things... but then attendance rate?

It had dropped dramatically over the past weeks. That was very questionable...

"So he didn't lie..." The man muttered

"Something must have happened to him then."

"I'll see him again tomorrow. Maybe outside his school." Steve stood up and made a sigh. "Great idea, and get the attention of kids why not?" Natasha's sarcasm was very clear then.

"I'll be wearing my disguise Romanoff."

"A cap, a grey shirt and blue jeans?" She crossed her arms. "Sure no one cam recognise you. I mean, you've been wearing that cap for a while and I'm surprised they can't recognise you with that build."

Steve scoffed at Natasha's remark as the three continued their day

...

Peter was talking with his friend Ned about tons of stuff as MJ followed behind silently reading her book. It was the end of the day as they were walking out of the school. Peter stared up to bump into someone again.

"Ah! sorry..." He apologized before looking up to be met with a familiar face.

"C-cap--" He got cut off as the man covered his mouth. Ned was in shock while MJ just cocked her eyebrow in expectation.

What was going to happen?

[PART 1]