Are you proud of me?

/This is an original oneshot by yours truly and is a full chapter *or more* dose of sadness/

Summary:
                  Peter tried to do his best and
                  listened to Mr Stark, he
                  wanted to make him proud.
                  The last time he tried to
                  impress his family they never
                  cared, just tossed him to the
                  side but when Tony doesn't
                  realise his mistakes he regrets
                  it in the final battle.

...

A smiling Peter came through the door when he held an achievment, he showed it to his parents and waited for something. They were busy and had different reactions, his mum smiled and patted his head while his dad ignored him... 'half praise.'

He had worked really hard to impress them but it was only half praise.

Then they died in a plane crash, he just wanted to make them proud... maybe they really weren't proud of what he achieved or who he is. Not paying attention.

Aunt May and Uncle Ben came along, he showed the achievements he had accomplished and that recieved Uncle Ben with a bright smile and a ruffle to the hair, Aunt May gave a smile and pat his head... He knew Aunt May didn't care much.

But when Uncle Ben died she never cared at all, she tossed him aside as well.

All he wanted to do was make her proud

...

Now he's here as Spiderman, people appreciate him but only as Spiderman. Not the person beneath the mask, not Peter Parker.

The people are happy that there is someone behind their backs to protect them, and that led him to meeting the Avengers and joining part time. Before he was an Avenger however, he knew Tony Stark before then. He was the reason he joined, -after some persuasion of course- To Peter, Tony Stark was like a father figure. After his dad that died, and after his Uncle Ben...

but he didn't know him too well enough.

that it would hurt him.

People would say Peter was naiive, innocent. But they never knew how much death and tears were hidden behind that optimistic boy, who smiled brightly.

Peter had gotten his achievements from school at 13, he went to his father figure and smiled brightly. "Mr Stark! I got an achievement!" He smiled brightly before the Billionaire said a half proud reply: "That's great Pete, I'm working on something could you not interrupt me please?"

Tony didn't realise that hurt Peter alot, more so a truck-load of hurtful memories wandering inside his head.

"Alright, Thanks Mr Stark!" He smiled before hopping out the lab again.

Peter's heart cracked just a little bit.

He showed the Avengers which they gave bright and happy responses at his achievements, they were very proud of him.

...

At 14 Peter got an award at winning his science competition, he went to Mr Stark again who gave half praise once again, a huge crack in his heart more wounded.

He showed the Avengers who gave him praise at his award, getting a meal but still seeing his Father Figure not appreciative of his work... hurt alot. Every time he did something to try and make him proud it was brushed away.