Him /1/

/This is an original oneshot by yours truly~ It is -at least this time- a fieldtrip oneshot with plot and a small reveal, wholesome cute and sad, Peter is Spiderman and is deaf, only enhanced hearing helps with hearing aids/

Summary:
                  Peter had many secrets, but
                  one of them was very strange
                  and the other was a little
                  surprising, two things will be
                  unravelled in that moment.

...

/"Italics" is in russian or 'italics' is sign language./

The light gently shined through the closed baby blue curtains onto the bed in which lay a boy in an oversized white shirt reading: 'I survived my trip to NY' strangely matched with a bright pink pair of hello kitty pants.

The door opened with a small squeak as a woman walked in, crouching by the bed and gently running her hand through the sleeping boy's hair with a smile.

"Petya you gotta get up now sweetie." She shook the small boy gently and in response he stirred awake. 'You have to go to school now.'

The sleepy boy nodded his head and rubbed his eyes, doing his daily routine before grabbing his backpack and exiting the door after giving a kiss on both of his parents' cheeks.

He got on the generic yellow bus and greeted the bus driver, who gave him a comic book which made him smile. "A new one! Thank... Thanks alot Stan"

The man gave a bright smile and a solemn nod. "Hop on board, how are your parents?" Peter read his lips with a small smile, it was nice... "Y-yeah... t-they're good! always a bit busy"

He sat down in his seat and put his head against the window, staring as the city passed by him... Until he felt a small poke in which he realised he was already at school. Peter shoved the comic in his bag and rushed off to the school.

Peter put most of his stuff in his locker and grabbed the necessary books needed for the day until he felt a small poke on his back he turned around to find Ned.

"H-Hey Ned. They're broken."

The other gave a nod and started to rant to him with a grin, and somehow he managed to keep up.

...

"Mr Parker?" The teacher tried to get Peter's attention until Ned nudged him and wrote the question she asked on the paper, in which the boy quickly answered.. thankfully getting a solemn nod. Parker wasn't his real surname but it was a cover-up for his actual one.

Ned handed a slip to Peter -His best friend told him what the teacher had told him by writing it in a small note-

He scanned over the slip and his emotions were conflicted, he had been there a few times and hadn't explored a majority of the area but it would be a good experience.

The slip started with the usual Dear Parent/Guardian and a small short overview of the trip itself along with the slip attached to be sent in and when the date will be for them to give the slip in and when the date of the field trip would be.

...

He blinked as he went off to exit the room but he felt a small reassuring hand on his arm, making him turn around to see the teacher with a small saddened expression. "I'm sorry Peter but I can't allow you to come to the trip..."

Peter tilted his head as to let the teacher go on while he read her lips carefully, but when she was about to continue Peter gave a bright understanding smile and shook his head. "It's Ok Ms.. I understand" The teacher gave a small smile back: "You are a good student Peter."

The boy met his best friend outside of the school and had to go seperate ways.

The door opened as the boy peeked his head through it. "Mama? Papa are you there?" When he saw the familiar red hair and sweet smile his brown doe eyes sparkled while he jumped into his mother's embrace, the mop of brown curls bouncing slightly.

'Mama I wasn't allowed to go on a field trip, but I don't mind.' Peter signed with a small shrug, and in return the woman cocked an eyebrow

'Why not baby spider?'

"I don't mind though, and I think it had to do with my absences... Is papa still trying to fix my hearing aids?" He spoke in return as the female crouched down with a gentle smile.

"Mhm, you'll get them on friday, Mr Stark is still trying to fix them, making them better so they won't break." He read her lips and gave a bright smile.

"Can I visit Mr Stark?" Peter's doe eyes twinkled as he stared up in his mother's eyes, the russian swiftly entering the more he talked... The female smiled and gave a small nod before pushing him gently to the door.

...

Peter went through the sliding doors of Stark Industries, immediately being welcomed by the receptionist, She knew who he was looking for as he always came to look for the billionaire.

He went through and didn't hear the voice of the AI call out his clearance and notify the billionaire of the bubbly boy's appearance.

Peter hummed while standing in the elevator, a humble smile on his face as it went up by itself until reaching the designated floor. He already noticed the said person he was looking for already there waiting for him...

"Mr Stark mama said I can have my hearing aids on friday, are you going to go to the facility?" His eyes sparkled while the other gave a grin and crouched down, ruffling his hair and signing: 'Yes you will see me there' although it was a little clumsy. Tony Stark seemed to start learning how to do sign language since Peter had came into his life.

Who knew the doe-eyed boy would have an impact on the world's greatest heroes?

The new Avengers Facility was like a second home to the spider-boy, they were accepting and he wouldn't count himself as an Avenger just yet...

[Part 1]