Honey---

/This is an original oneshot by yours truly~ this one is interesting, my idea was inspired by a drabble on Ao3/

Summary:
The two-sided boy gets tied up
in a sticky situation, he has to
balance between being his
alter-ego and being the 'cute
innocent boy' that they know
and get attached to.

...

/"Italics" are to show that Peter is speaking, to show the difference/

Elegant footsteps tapped gently in the starry night as the figure dropped onto the roof of a building, sitting down with a small smile. Another figure sat beside him.

"You seem to be in a good mood~" The new-comer cooed as the other rolled his eyes, leaning his head on the other male's shoulder. "Well... Let's just say I may have killed another rapist." His tone was giddy and filled with rich excitement.

"What about you? another day meaning a few more kills for you too?" he looked up as the other male made a small hum and talked about what had happened on his side.

They talked and had a great conversation, the new-comer knew to be careful of this boy... he was glad he didn't fall into his trap anytime soon or it wouldn't end well. But right now they are friends so nothing was wrong so far.

When morning came the next day it was beautiful, the weather was sunny and bright... stirring awake on the bed was a boy... big honey doe-eyes with long lashes, pale skin, red lips and brown curly hair. It was the usual for him, he got up and got ready then went to school.

He made a small smile at everyone in the halls, they smiled back: some charmed, some grateful and the minority... mad.

oh and here approached one of those people!

He got slammed onto the locker and hitched his breath, eyes widening as he seemed weak and submissive. "Stop trying to be such a goodie-two-shoes and try attract the whole school."

It was Flash, his real name: Eugene Thompson.

"P-please don't hurt me~ will you?~" He said innocently as he put his submissive and attractive act up. "And your fist... it must have been all bloodied..." He said softly and delicately wrapped his slender fingers around his wrist looking at the fist.

He was correct, he fluttered his eyes closed and place a small soft kiss on the fist gently before letting go.

The looked up at the bully who seemed lost for words. "Y-yeah..." Flash looked down at Peter's lips before he was trying to lean in. The boy however shoved Flash away and had fake tears streaming down his face. "G-get away!" before he ran to class as a few students went against the bully.

Lessons went by quickly as he heard something interesting would be happening...

'Field Trip. to Avengers Facility'

...

The night dawned ever so quickly as a muscular male figure in red and black greeted another figure who was wearing a tight black suit -Stealth suit without the mask- who was showing the slim curvy body well.

"So... I was told about a field-trip!" He said excitedly before pulling down his mouth mask revealing the brown-haired honey-eyed boy.

"Where to?" the other figure asked as he looked up to Peter. "Avengers facility, it's not a bad place but I bet they would be going to try catch me. I've encountered one of them before but not as Peter Parker."