Young but old /AE2/

/This is an original oneshot by yours truly~ sad one once again! Get ready~ Peter isn't Spiderman, he has high metabolism, healing, strength etc... except sticking to walls/

Summary:
Peter had to take care of his
father figure and his little
sister by himself along with
balancing school, helping
others, and jobs. He put
himself to the brink of
exhaustion to help the people
he loves, too selfless... he was
to young to be old.

...

He had to take a breather one night, which ended up with the boy opening his window, bag filled with alcohol.

There was a rope connecting from his window to the roof, he made a small contraption to go up there and look at the stars. To stay there and hope that his situation would get better...

When the boy finally got to the top and opened his bag, holding one bottle to his lips he sat down while staring at the colourful sky...

Everything was fine while he looked at each and every star individually, a genuine peaceful smile gracing his lips at the sight... it was peaceful and he was sure Morgan would be asleep now.

"Peter?" It was a soft tone of worry from a familiar stranger, The boy stared at the man who was now on the roof infront of him. Peter put the bottle down and tilted his head at him... not seeming to recognise who the stranger was.

"Who're you?" His voice was slurred as he didn't appreciate the fact he was being disturbed.

"Don't you remember who I am?" The stranger asked the boy in whom he shook his head, seeming very confused at the person who seemed to worry for the boy's sake

"Aun' May? That 'ou?" When what Peter recognised as a male he scratched that out.

"Who the 'ell are you?"

The man took a step towards the boy in whom Peter holding the empty bottle in his hand pointed at the man. "Get lost will you?"

Tony stared at the boy infront of him. The one who used to be so bubbly, so kind... innocent. But there the boy stood... broken, unrecognisable, drunk, exhausted and filled with cuts.

What did Tony do to Peter? He saw a reflection of himself when he was in this state. It pained him.

He didn't want Peter to be in this state.

Yet he made this monster.

He had calmed down and managed to get over his trauma, remembering on how understanding the kid was... he missed the kid when he got back to where he was.

Whenever he was going to make a kind gesture to the boy he flinched away and preserved himself.

It hurt alot.

It had been a week since he was out of it, always just longing to hug the kid. To see the boy smile again, to be happy... but whenever he took a step forward he flinched away.

When he had found the boy on the roof he wanted to talk, not to see the boy on the roof repeating what he himself had down before...

"Hey Mr Stark." He said with hesitation lingering in his eyes staying a little bit far from the man as he was now sober, he was scared about how he had found him here. "Hey kid" The man tried to step forward to Peter but he just scurried back

"I... I need to go."

Peter passed by his father figure and made his way down, eventually he went back to his room, grabbing his other bag which was filled with back up supplies whenever he had to evacuate somewhere, or leave.