I miss you

/This is an original enotional oneshot by yours truly~/

Summary:
                  Peter dies and lingers around
                  as a ghost, and when he
                  wanders around the tower he
                  meets Tony, he doesn't
                  remember Tony and how
                  much he meant to him... but
                  Tony does.
...

He looked around the house he was in, and always looked out the window, he couldn't leave the house or this floor in general. Only remembering his death and his name... Peter Parker... whenever a certain man was around, a yellow chain link would connect from the boy's heart to the man. He wondered what the connection was of the man...

He always watched the billionaire work away on some... robots? suits? whatever they were.

Peter kept observing him and gained some knowledge, he was interested about it... 'Hey what are you making?' The boy peeked over his shoulder with curiousity but got no reply.

A shaky sigh escaped his lips as he was hopeless.

Time went by so slow as he watched the man do what he had to do, every movement was focused and he seemed... alone... lonely..

"Sir you seem to have a visitor." The ai called out as Peter looked to the door but there was no one there. "Tell them to come up Fri" He muttered while the Ai insisted: "The visitor is a little boy sir"

A rough sigh was heard as the billionaire waved his wrench in his hand "Why would a kid be here?"

"The Avengers have arrived in the building as well" At those words he groaned and put the tool down and went through the sliding doors. 'Can you... see me? uhm... Miss FRIDAY?'

He swore he could hear the ai make a small whirr sound in reply and felt a little better.

A seemingly enthusiastic Clint barged in and grinned, he was holding what seemed to be a small box. Peter looked at the box as Clint turned it on.

"What do you have there birdbrain?" Tony crossed his arms while Clint grinned.

"A Spiritbox."

"Do you really think it is haunted here?" He cocked an eyebrow in disinterest while Steve walked to Tony who seemed to have a headache at the two of them...

"Knocking, feeling a slight breeze, lights turning off..."

Before the archer could say anything Natasha grabbed it and said loud and clear: "If there are any spirits in this room it would be nice if you can talk to us."

Peter could kind of see a little of his mother in the woman, it made his tear up slightly.

"Mum?..."

They all froze at the response.

It seemed as though Tony didn't believe any of this however, but they kept going. "What's your name?" The people in the room waited for a reply as they heard thw obnoxious noise...

"Peter..." Tony's eyes widened and then had a small sad face at the name that had been mentioned.

Natasha coughed and seemed a little brave as it was just a small boy, "How old are you Peter?" They heard a small whisper as Peter brushed by Tony and stood with the group confused on the device.

"Fif..teen" It buffered and they paused, Tony seeming to be a little sadder now.

They decided to enhance and upgrade the device a little more to get the voice more clear. "alright let's test it out" Clint whispered as Tony sat down in the chair not saying a word.

"Do you... want to tell us how you died? did you die here?" Natasha's tone was more softer than before, slightly scaring the others around her.

"Play... shot."

Peter sat down on the ground and hugged his knees while they recognised the voice. "Come find me?" he said again as it was sadder now... Peter felt a bit better that they could talk to him but it made him sad they couldn't see him.

Tony remembered the footage later on when he returned to the tower, of when Peter disappeared, he was playing his own version of hide and seek with the burglar and got caught before being shot in the head. A scream echoed in his ears as tears fell down his face at the memory.

"No... sad."

the voice of Peter went from the spirit box, as the boy was staring at Tony hugging him tightly although it felt like a small touch of cold air...

"do you remember Peter?" Steve asked cautiously while the archer sat down in the corner eating popcorn, he never met the boy but knew he was harmless.

"...no."

Tony felt heartbroken and thought of something. "Hey... Peter? do you want to have a body?"

"...live?" Peter's eyes seemed to shine as they communitcated with him through the box, he saw what the man who was called 'Tony' could do. Maybe he could play again...

"Yeah...you will get to live..."

Natasha intercepted however, a little bit concerned thinking of the cautions. "Tony, you are letting a spirit possess a body?"

"Don't know.. how.." The spirit box spoke up as Peter really didn't know how to possess stuff, he hasn't really tried as it never passed his mind.

They seemed to feel a little sorry for the boy, as Peter just looked st the group more confused than ever.

"...can try?"

Tony smiled just a little as he heard those words before getting up. "Great! wait a bit..."

...

It had been a few days as Peter lingered to watch Tony work away at another mechanic. He hummed gently while enjoying the calming tinkering sounds... It was nice for the last few days for Peter as he wasn't as lonely anymore.

When Tony seemed to be done it was starting to dawn into early morning...

"Hey... kid if you are in this room, you wanna try and go possess this thing." He gently tapped the body as Peter looked at it, eyes sparkling as it kind of looked just like him.

Did he know this man in any way?

Peter eagerly touched the object and went through it, his body locking in with the machinery as he sat up.

"Is... is this how you possess something?" Peter had a confused expression as the man seemed pleased with the result. "I'm not sure about that but welcome back Peter! now you can be like a human?"

Peter giggled at that and nodded before standing up, it felt a little odd but it was something to get used to.

"Thank you... Tony."

[END]