Smol spider

/We all know the adorable child peter parker and the avengers family/

Summary:
Peter Parker the cute baby
boy who has spider powers
(oh and cute spiderson
moments) well for Peter he
was a ball of sunshine... and
webs.

...

Tony Stark, you know him. genius, billionaire, playboy, Philanthropist... and unexpectedly a father of an adopted child, who's name was Peter Parker.

Tony had a goal, his goal was to be someone better than his father, to raise a child better than his father... to give his child love. And so, he adopted the little toddler named Peter Parker when he was 2, and now the little boy was 5.

What he didn't notice however... was that kid would give him heart-attacks and grey hairs. why? this kid was not just any kid... he had spider abilities.

And right now.

He was trying to get his child off the ceiling.

"Peter! come down" The man sighed for the eleventh time, trying to get the boy down from the ceiling. "Hehe no!" Peter had big brown doe eyes and curly fluffy hair, he had a cute smile on his face.

"Or I won't play legos with you!"

It seemed as though the five year old thought for a moment before saying: "I can play with Ned!"

Ned Leeds, his best friend also the same age as Peter.

"Peter come down, I need to go to a meeting." The man's voice was soft as he put his arms up, letting the boy drop in his arms.

"I'll invite Ned afterwards to play legos with you"

And with a big childlish nod the boy agreed, still in his father's arms.

He brought Harley Keener to entertain and babysit Peter whenever he's free, and luckily he was. Tony handed Peter to Harley before kissing his son on the forehead and going to the meeting, Peter waved and said: "Bai Bai Daddy!"

He was happy to play with his brother figure Harley, but he wanted to see what his father was doing.

Meanwhile Tony was in a meeting he didn't realise what the spider-child was up to. Of course Tony was blanking out all the irrelevant stuff and was getting extremely bored. "....and that's my view on this, what do you think Tony?" was what one of the avengers said as Tony snapped back and thought back to the reply carelessly. "hmm." although they all knew he wasn't listening.

Peter on the other hand, was playing with his legos, before stopping what he was doing and drawing a picture of himself and his dad. Crayons were stained on the boy's hands and shit somehow... a mixture of reds, greens, blues and yellows stained on the white shirt he was wearing... an interesting child-like canvas.

However he was alone now because Harley was going to make his favourite hot chocolate.

The spider-child took the opportunity and escaped, stumbling through the hallways and getting lost, Peter looked up to the ceiling and mustered out the words to say to his friend. "Mwiss Fwiday!" the AI hummed in response with a sweet tone. "Yes Peter?" It seemed as though the AI's voice had softened with cuteness.

"I wanna go to Daddy!" He nearly leaped for joy before dropping the crayons and holding the drawing in his hands.

"Do you want to show him your drawing?" the AI asked Peter as he made a happy 'yes' and followed the directions where Friday led him.

"Thank you Mwiss Fwiday!"

The AI gave a small 'you're welcome' as the spiderchild managed to push open the door without a sound and stumble inside, he made no sound or any loud movements as he waddled to where he saw his father.

When his big brown doe eyes found his bored father, they sparked up in excitement and he climbed the wall, onto the ceiling and dropped down on the man's lap. "Supwise!" This made Tony smile and ruffle his kid's hair. "What are you doing here kid?" Tony's voice was soft and calming to the child... not like his father at all, which he had already accomplished.

"Mwiss Fwiday helped me"

This made Tony chuckle as he gasped at the drawing: "Woah you drew this?" the small boy nodded with a wide smile and seemed very proud of it. "It's me and daddy!" This melted Tony's heart as he hugged the spiderchild. "Did you web up Harley Peter?" The boy shook his head saying 'no' like an obedient child, and this made him sigh in relief.

"Who's the kid Tony?" that voice erupted from Steve Rogers as he forgot that he was in an avenger's meeting, it had to be held here for reasons that shouldn't be mentioned.

"My adopted son, Peter Parker. or known as: Peter Stark"

This sight made Natasha's heart melt as she saw the child, and when the small spider-kid noticed the avengers he almost squealed. "Daddy! daddy! it's the avengers" He was so excited that he started rambling cute and incohersive words.

Most of them there were confused as to why Tony would adopt a child, except Rhodey and Bruce of course.

When Peter started listing off each and every avenger's name he noticed Clint and ran across the table to him, Tony made a small sigh as his spider-child left him.

This was coincidental as Peter recognised the male.

"Are you Bwig swister Liwa's daddy?" Peter met Lila before, and the older girl was nice to Peter. She gave him sweets!

"Oh so you are the spider-child Lila was talking about, heya kid!" The boy grinned happily as Clint ruffled the little boy's hair. "What's your name?" Peter asked innocently as Lila never mentioned the name of her father.

"Clint Barton. But you can call me Uncle Clint"

Of course Clint was good with kids as he had his own, but he didn't know it would be Stark's kid his eldest daughter was talking about.

The meeting was paused as everyone was focused on the small spider, but after a while they progressed and Peter waited outside, making another drawing of all the avengers. However this time he was on the ceiling with crayons webbed up stuck to the ceiling so he can easily grab them.

Harley was trying his best to get Peter down but with no hope... and when the avengers exited the meeting room they came face to face with a Peter Stark on the ceiling drawing.

"Peter!" this perked the small boy's attention as he saw his father. "Daddy!"

"What did I say about climbing the ceiling?" Tony crossed his arms with a sigh, it was a teasing one however.

"To not do it..."

"and what did you do?" The tin-can went to Peter and reached his arms out so the boy can fall down.

"I went on the ceiling..."

And then the boy dropped down into Tony's arms, with shocked avengers behind him.

"Surprise?"

It came more of a question and a chuckle as they realised this was another spider. Well specifically, known as a spiderling.

[END]