P. PS

/This is an original oneshot by yours truly~ a sweet and cute one now! mentions crushes and I guess to experiment...Steve x Peter/

Summary:
                  Peter was originally a Parker,
                  until his last living relative
                  died and someone else found
                  him... Tony Stark. That is how
                  he recieved the surname
                  Parker-Stark, and what he
                  gained in return.

...

Peter never got to meet the Avengers, only as Spiderman when he was on the hunt. But as Peter Parker he never actually got to meet the Avengers as... well themselves. He only heard stories from his dad that they were very childish and a little out of place but overall alright.

The bell rang for the end of the day as Peter walked out the school, holding the straps of his backpack, humbly looking down at the floor while walking through the crowded streets.

He was going to go back home, to the tower in which he was needing to get used to.

It was only a few weeks ago he was adopted by the Tony Stark when his Aunt May died, the offer was given after he was found by the billionaire with puffy eyes and a lost expression on his face.

He remembered that so clearly as he seemed to already reach the tower.

When he stepped through he greeted FRIDAY and the receptionist when they they both perked up and happiness radiated through the tower.

"Hello Peter, welcome back! would you like to give a message to Boss? He is currently in a meeting but seems bored and it seems they have new visitors."

Peter thought a bit before nodding with a smile. "Yes please Miss FRIDAY! tell him that... I want to meet the visitors and that I will see him in the meeting room, oh! and if he doesn't listen I'll take away the coffee dispenser."

He heard a small heartful laugh from the Ai as she responded "Very well Peter." If Ai's could smile FRIDAY definitely would have been.

Peter went through the elevator as it automatically rised up, he watched as the floor numbers changed with the arrow always pointing upwards. He hummed with a small smile on his face.

...

"Boss, Peter has sent a message to you. He said that he would like to meet the visitors you had said, and he will meet you in the meeting room as of... a few minutes. He has also put out that if you do not listen he will take away the coffee machine."

If FRIDAY had a face she would be smirking proudly as of now.

The Avengers in the room chuckled and tried to hide their laughter, Tony just sighed and muttered curses under his breath. "Relay to him that I will reduce his 'privelges' outside and give him a shorter curfew."

"Very well sir."

He made a small grumble and said: "He's going to give me grey hairs..."

A small knock was heard as Peter came in, he waddled his way inside, only focusing on his father figure before a small cough was heard... Peter finally noticing the attention of the others.

His eyes widened with joy as he made a childish smile.

"T-the Avengers! Dad told me about you! Woaaah... Hawkeye, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Captain America, The Bruce Banner! Uncle Rhodey, Falcon, Winter Soldier..."

He then spotted a small tiny figure running to Tony's coffee mug. "And Ant-man!"

"So this is the kid huh?..." Natasha said with a smirk while Steve eyed the small boy with a smile, he looked so adorable... reminded him a little like himself but more cuter.

He had Curly brown hair and honey coloured doe eyes touched with long lashes... He had perfect plump cherry lips which he eyed the most... Before turning attention to the billionaire.

"This person here is my 17 year old son, Peter Parker-Stark." Peter gave a bright smile while they gasped, he didn't look at all 17... he was too cute to be 17!

Peter started rambling over and over about his appreciation and stories that his father figure had told him about, he was like a very happy puppy, bouncing around with wide beautiful brown orbs.

When he finally calmed down Peter then looked at Tony.

"Dad, You wouldn't dare shorten my 'priveleges' to go outside." Tony smirked however and looked at the boy. "Oh I would." Peter glared before sitting on the table casually.

"What were you talking about?" He asked while he tilted his head to the side in curiousity

"Spiderman, although we see nothing wrong with him"

Peter let the last bit slip out his lips while they said that, although it came out as a squeak. Tony knew that Peter was Spiderman, as he said 'priveleges' meant patrols.

"Oh! so you're talking about me! neat!"

They all froze and stared at the boy questioningly, some shocked some in awe and some just dumbfounded.
"That kid is spiderman?" Sam said in shock while he managed to told a 'hell no' escaping his mouth.

Natasha noticed Peter glance at Cap with a shy smile, and Cap staring back with the same expression as well.

This was definitely amusing for her and not to tell.

Nat leaned close to Cap as she whispered in his ear: "Take a liking to the boy?" It was teasing as Cap stood up abrutly with a faint pink tainting his cheeks.

Peter flinched as he couldn't help but hear what the other was saying to his former crush -when he was small until now- The same tainted blush on his cheeks, all that could escape was a little squeak.

A few months had passed since the two got close but only every crossing the line to friends that are attracted by each other.

They sent a few letters instead of texts, Peter signing off as P. PS while Steve signing off as S.R. Every letter they recieved from each other made the other seem to smile, it was getting obvious at this point and the Avengers were borderline...

It seemed wrong but Peter was still the legal age, but Tony had to have a conversation with the man.

"Steve, a word please." He brought the man to the lab in which Steve hitched his breath. "I've seen the way you look at Peter and Peter seems to look at you the same way, Jesus why are both of you so damn obvious?" He sighed before Steve seemed to shift from side to side.

"I just want to know, that if Peter gets hurt by you emotionally in any way I won't hesitate to start another civil war. I take it is wrong but for the sake of Peter's happiness..."

It trailed off as there was acceptance.

"I promise I won't hurt him, and were we really that obvious?" He asked while crossing his arms.

"God if you looked at yourself you sure are!"

The letters continued as the messages that were interpreted were shown more and it was sweet for both of them.

Dear S.R,

I just want to say, I love you more than a friend

- P. PS

A reply was slipped under the door again in a few minutes, the paper was delicately taken from the small gap and another message was written down.

Dear P. PS,

I love you too

- S.R

This was their own way if confession and a small message conveyed easily without the two needing to take it up too quickly.

[END]

/Cut you short :3 It came as only crushes because well, it was cute/