Replaced to nothing /2/

/This is a oneshot by yours truly, those classic's about Peter being replaced! but with something more accurate and has spideypool. Wade is 18 and Peter is 15/

Summary:
                  Peter gets replaced and
                  abused and he tries to live his
                  own life, to find that the
                  avengers are struggling
                  without his prescence. until
                  he meets a certain merc with
                  a mouth in his situation.

...

"Of course, I'll do anything for you Baby Boy." that small sentence made his heart skip a beat, now they both knew what each other looked like.

He managed to settle in and live... what you would call a 'normal' life with deadpool. It was fun and entertaining with him and honestly? he preferred it here than in the tower. But Peter couldn't stay here forever, and that was when they would go out, not just for work for the both of them but actually go out.

"Hey Wade?" Peter asked as he was cooking breakfast for the two, it was pancakes because of request. "Can we.. a-actually go out? not just for work I mean" he focused on breakfast to hide the blush over his cheeks.

That peaked the interest of the mercenary as he looked over from the couch just to see that small tint of pink over the boy's face.

He quietly snuck behind the boy and wrapped his arms around the smaller one, leaning his head into the others neck. "Are you implying a date baby boy?~" the male's voice was husky as he pressed the smaller against him. "Wade! I'm making breakfast" his blush spread over his whole face but let the male do what he likes. "But Petey pieee"

In the month they were staying together, they also got together. So this was the normal life living with Wade Wilson.

The smaller male slide underneath his cuddles and set the pancakes on the table. "Let's eat first and then go out together...a..a date." he muttered the last part under his breath and the plan went together nicely.

"You can go out as deadpool if you like, if it makes you comfortable"

Peter said to the other as he was eating the pancake happily, some of the syrup however got on the edge of his mouth. Taking the oppurtunity Wade leaned in and kitten licked the syrup off the edge of his mouth. "mmm sweet!" he looked at Peter who went a shade of pink.

"Of course Peter"

that was how breakfast went and after that it went ok, no one actually cared that Wade was in his deadpool suit, which was strange but he went with it.

...

The Avengers had already gone A month and a half without Peter, Clint hadn't seen Peter but knew he was alright out there.

"Let's just go out, how about that?" The archer offered and with nothing to do to get Peter off their minds they went off into the city among the crowds. Deciding it would be good to go to a café Clint idly went the same way he would usually go to meet Pete and saw him, diverting them away from the male Cap got attentive and led them there.

"Aha no, I'm not working today! I'm on a date." He talked to the worker with a bright smile as the worker smiled, giving him the order. "I'll be on shift tomorrow though" he really brought light to the place...

When the two sat down Peter seemed to ask permission from his boyfriend for something and in response the male nodded happily like an excited puppy. With that he pulled off the mask and it seemed as though the boy relaxed at that. Not realising that the group of Avengers were watching him, they got what they ordered and approached the two males.

"Peter?" Tony's eyes widened as tears filled them, he saw his son was alright and that he was smiling happily, but it faded when he took notice though.

His breath hitched and he began to panic while Wade stood up infront of Peter. "What are you doing here? Can you see that Peter doesn't want to see you?" he growled and narrowed his eyes at the male. "You forgot about him and this is how you respond?" The man was going to grab his Katana's but felt the reassuring brush of his boyfriend's fingers on his arm knowing that it wouldn't be what he wanted.

Wade turned to notice the small boy quivering before leaning in for a kiss on the forehead which relieved him.

"I'm sorry--" They all tried to apologize to the boy who stood up and held Wade's hand tightly for support. He wasn't alone anymore... "T-that's not enough. Sorry isn't enough. I got you out of my lives, I don't need you to come back into it again. Not being spider-man really opened my eyes and I actually got to live happily" He said strongly.

The boy looked at Clint and dragged him beside him, Wade heard all about the archer and how he felt guilty.

"At least Clint... He actually cared but all of you just ignore him, he tried to avert your attention to me. When I left he found me here and we kept in touch. He knew I wanted to be away from you."

Clint ruffled the boy's hair with a smile. "I'm sorry. but if you want me back, I won't go back."

He thought for a moment and then got a small push from the other. "I won't go back as Spiderman, but that doesn't mean I will ignore you. You can try and get my trust back, I won't be like a..."

He got interrupted by Clint who stole Peter's drink and sipped on it.

"Trapped bird in a cage."

"Be grateful my baby boy is nice to you since you brought him to meet me. He got shot did you know? I brought him with me at least. Petey Pie i'm sorry to forget to tell you, but Lil Merida here and I kept in touch... He was the one who tried looking for you but when he found you I was with you." The Avengers looked at the Archer in regret and then thought if how things could be different.

"When you finally know how to appreciate someone then you can find me again."

At that Peter left with Wade who picked him up bridal style.

"I think you should begin now if you want Peter back." Was what Clint said before staring at the guilty ones. "Bucky well I forgive you since you didn't know what was happening and you didn't ignore me. Nat actually paid attention. the rest of you get your asses ready to get beat by us three."

Everything would go right next time.

Peter would forgive them but it would take time, they knew that.

[END]