He's just a boy

/This is a oneshot by yours truly, should I make this into an actual book?/

Summary:
                    Peter killed his parents, a
                    little bit of insanity grew
                    when he kept growing up.
                    No inch of regret, when the
                    avengers get hint of a new
                    villain or mass murderer on
                    the loose will the figure out
                    who it was and put him in
                    jail?

...

A blood curling scream emitted from the house at that night. Mary Parker witnessed her son, Peter Parker murder his father in merciless bloodlust snd insanity. The small boy's hands were covered in blood as he husband's neck had been decaptiated and his chest carved out with the knife the boy held.

After examining the scene ahead it was black for her as well, leaving Peter in the center with an insane grin on his face. With that the boy disappeared from the house, the murder had been closed as they didn't know who the murderer had been...

That had been when Peter was 8. It wasn't enough.

At 10 he killed his Uncle Ben, his own gun which he used at work was pointed at his head. He wore a crooked smile and those deep swirling doe brown eyes were suffocating... And with that the boy shot him in the head, when May found out, she died too. The same way to reunite with his Uncle Ben. "Bye Bye Aunt May, say hi to mummy and daddy to me" his tone was cold and heartless for a kid, and he shot himself in the side... Fake tears escaping his eyes as the police came rushing over. The gun was disposed off burned in the fire which he had caused himself.

The boy got rescued by the police and the next day when he was patched up... The boy had disappeared, disappeared for 5 years. They didn't get the name out of him and his file was left as a mystery...

5 years of being undetected.

...

The boy went to Midtown High, He was now 15 years of age and everyone had believed him, at one point the boy named 'Flash' or Eugene Thompson was titled to be missing and he was never reported found until there was a news report of finding his body rashly torn apart by a knife.

Everyone was shocked and were careful when they walked around the school and home.

no one found out.

no one will.

Peter smiled innocently as he walked inside the class for this next period, as the time kept on ticking the day slowly went by.

He survived the 5 hours and was heading off through the streets for his next victim.

He accidentally bumped into somebody and he stared up, muttering a small squeak of a 'sorry' He stared up to see that it was Tony Stark, walking beside the fossil named Steve Rogers. He had done thorough research on them and studied their weak spots in case he was on their target list.

"O-oh h-hi Mr Stark!" he bowed his head slightly, his innocent mask was flawless.

The man beside the tin-can ruffled his hair. fake praise.

Peter felt disgusted at that but hid it behind a sweet smile. "N-nice to meet you too Captain America!" He then got 'shy' and ran away waving at the two before his soft brown eyes turned dark. "Disgusting." he muttered under his breath.

Tony wanted to get the boy's name but he never caught it. He would search the boy's file when he gets home.

And with that the two heroes were off, and another murder was reported once again, then two... then three and four, in one day.

The heroes talked about the boy in curiousity and then were called to the tower which they took seriously and went to. "What happened?" When they both landed Steve was the first to ask.

"Got called by the police of a mass murder happening. It has been abnormal in the few weeks, and they are informing us because it may be the work of a villain of a sort because no one knows who it is."

This silenced the avengers and they knew this was a serious matter.

"Alright, we should look into this." and with that they split up, Natasha and Clint to the local police station to find out more information of the case. Tony and Steve were out once more to ask some people near the areas where they lived who was murdered but also asking if they saw the culprit, they got nothing. Bruce was working on the samples that he recieved but it didn't lead to anything, only retracing itself to the victim.

"This must be a skilled murderer. no wonder the police handed over the case to use." Natasha sighed and they left this for the next day.

...

Peter was strolling around the city again, he had killed four people yesterday! it relieved him and the blood was washed off himself leaving him clean. The screams of the victims were a shrill melody in his ears.

He escaped once again, and when he caught flight of the avengers taking the case it excited him.

"Hide and seek has only begun Avengers!"

He giggled childishly and skipped away in delight, going to survey the city from above on the building he rests upon.

What they didn't know was that he had the abilities of a spider, making his killings easier... Healing factors, senses, strength, agility and the ability to stick and climb on any surface.

He wondered what the city would be like if he bloodied it in the corpses of the people, the shade of red furnishing the buildings and the luminous lights below him... what a wonder in his eyes, and that he got away with it. They couldn't catch him even if they tried.

"Itsy bitsy spider... climb up the water spout, out came the rain and washed the spider out."

He sang to himself as it made a sickening lullaby for himself when he thought of the horrific fantasy.

[END]

/I will make this into a book, it has me interested/