It's not easy /6/

/This is an inspired oneshot series by AnotherUselssHumanCJ in their spiderman oneshot book, the oneshot: 'Bad Peter' which I really adore so shout-out to them! this is very off canon and a ship will be sneakily slid into here/

Summary:
                   Peter is a mysterious figure
                   to the outer world, they only
                   know him as a pitiful child.
                   He doesn't just go by small
                   store-stealing, he has
                   connections... to accomplish
                   a new ambition.
...

"Don't interrupt our date!"

This time the glider was faster as they soared through the air, they changed it a bit so it wasn't just the usual glider he stole from Norman.

When they almost got caught they swerved over a road and Harry bent down slightly, grazing the edge gently before it changed into a motorcycle. Peter holding the other tightly from behind while they sped through the roads, dodging cars.

"What the hell?" Tony seemed shocked at the two, the glider wasn't just an ordinary glider and it didn't seem they'd give up. "Nat."

"On it." A black motorcycle sped behind them in which Peter told Harry, they made something risky. "Pete, hold on and get the web ready."

They were now crossing a bridge in which Black Widow was trailing close behind them until Harry swerved off the road and jumped over the side... the motorcycle falling until Peter heaved it up using his web fluid which he shot on the otherside of the bridge, giving time for it to turn back into a glider.

Harry flipped Natasha off who seemed to talk back into the comms: "They've crossed to the other bridge. Cap?"

"Alright i'll chase them in the city, Bucky when they get close enough to the ground when sam shoots then down from the air grab the glider. Clint, when they tumble shoot them and trap them inside a net."

And so the chase began.

They saw the captain chasing them from behind before they aimed to round back into the city.

"Harry duck!" And so the two ducked before the two lowered to the ground, not noticing the soldier grabbing onto the glider and flipping them off the board.

"You know what?"

"Sucks to be you-" Peter grabbed the glider and wacked it across Bucky's head putting the other off balance as they went back on board, the motorcycle being formed again.

"Tch."  the silver orbs of the soldier glared into Peter's own ones.

"Alright off we go!" Peter hitched his breath and told Harry to go left as an arrow flew right passed them.

"You know what?" Peter whispered an idea into Harry's ear as the two found a good corner to trap themselves in. The motorcycle disappeared into pixels which was stored inside Harry's watch that Peter had given him -Also with a storage function-

They both hummed while putting their hands up when both were surrounded. "What's with the gig?" Black Widow aimed a gun at the two in whom gave a smile.

"We didn't want to hurt anybody, disarming them sure buuut..." Peter started as he trailed off, the other swiping his hair out of his face staring down at the woman. "Surrender? let's play a game. Only firearms." Harry tossed Peter the spare pistol in the bag.

Avengers + their Spiderson | Book 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें