Lost 2 Gain 2 /3/

/This is an original oneshot by yours truly~ It is a single dad! Steve, this is a mixture of tension, sadness and some relief. My own twist cause fanfiction/

Summary:
Steve had lost two things
precious to him, He first lost
Bucky... His best friend and
the one who helped him with
caring for Steve's son. Then
he lost his little boy when the
child was only 8 years of
age...

...

"Alright! is everyone here?" the teacher said everyone's names in which they replied: 'Yes miss'

She nodded to the bus driver before the doors to the bus closed, Peter stared out the window while the driver talked to Peter, he smiled at him widely.

"So how is your dad Peter?" Peter gave a nod, half of the people in the school knew that Peter didn't have a mother, it was sad for some of them but delightful for Flash Thompson.

When the doors opened again they were infront of the huge tower... Peter stared at it and made a shaky breath at the mix of regret and excitement. "You'll do alright kid" Peter hopped off after giving a small thanks: "Thanks Stan"

And with that his trip to Avengers Tower was in again.

...

They waited for the badges to be handed to them and when the lady told them about what they meant and the rules they should follow, Peter realised he didn't have a badge on him.

"Peter, How are you feeling?" He saw it was none other than his favourite worker here, in the tower only she and the Avengers now knew who the father of the boy was. "I'm feeling like a...5." One of the students asked why Peter doesn't have a badge in which the tour guide shook her head with a smile.

They walked through the scanner while each and every student walked through, their names being called out, when Peter walked through it called out:

"Peter Benjamin Rogers. safe. 'Pancakes are ready'"

Flash nudged him and tormented him with harsh names and false accusations, they wondered on why he was called: 'Rogers'

The tour started as Peter was greeted by some of the workers, he learnt more about the Avengers and every time he stared around the tower guilt built up inside him. When he nearly killed his dad...

Of course he would feel a huge amount of regret.

...

Lunch break had arrived just as quick, the scent of food making all the students recognise their hunger.

Peter sat by himself while eating his lunch, he got handed Pancakes which were definitely made by his Uncle. It tasted sweet and melted in his mouth... a note was tucked underneath the plate which read:

'Enjoy the pancakes Petey
- Your favourite uncle.'

Flash stole the note and read it, he ripped it apart cackling.

"Uncle? Hasn't everyone left you? Your mother died maybe because you are a lost cause. Where did you get an Uncle from? what a joke! Parker has a just as bad father. Maybe he doesn't love you as well."

Peter started to tear up at the thought of his father not loving him, he started whimpering in which Flash started to kick him violently laughing at his misery.

The tour guide walked towards Flash, pulling him back in which the teacher gave a warning that he would get kicked out. Flash sneered at the teacher and threatened to sue her in which Peter did not appreciate.