Willing asset /3/

/This is an original oneshot by yours truly, remember italics is when they speak Russian/

Summary:
                  Peter had managed to decieve
                  the Avengers but not Bucky
                  and Natasha. Will they listen
                  to the winter soldier or to the
                  kid who is a willing asset to
                  HYDRA? What would happen
                  to Peter while he was here?

...

Peter nodded as he wiped his tears away, he was shaking with 'fear' and he muttered something only for the Winter Soldier and ex-assassin to hear: "Watch out."

That made them freeze slightly at the tone of the boy, it was venomous and like a predator who was eyeing their prey.

The others were too oblivious to the fact that it was fake... how would they persuade him?

When the others arrived he sniffled and shivered, putting a purely innocent and scared demanour. "I'm... I'm sorry..." he started to wail loudly and it was working, they were definitely soft hearted as they tried comforting the boy.

"Don't worry... you'll be alright... we won't hurt you here." Steve reassured and Peter looked up at him with big brown doe eyes. "you sure?.."

"Definitely..." He smiled brightly and it went just like that.

...

It was going alright, days became weeks and then he broke free, stealing the said files and dashing out back to the base. He made a pure lie to them saying he would go out...

But they started to catch on, realising he tricked them all this time.

That broke their heart.

"Hah, believe that all you want Avengers!"

when he arrived he was greeted with respect and he smiled knowing his parental figure was happy that he achieved this big mission...

"You did really well...Peter." he muttered under his breath as the male said his real name.

"I'm grateful..."

Peter smiled happily and got his hair ruffled by his parental-figure. "Do you want to help me with the files?" at that question the boy perked up happily. "Of course!"

They didn't know how Peter affected them, HYDRA was now more than just an evil organization, they had a purpose and someone. more deals were made and some illegal transitions of materials, Peter was glad he was helpful and when on a new mission he noticed the Avengers.

"It's the Avengers..."

And so they caught Peter's glance, walking to him.

At that he tensed up, behind him was his parental figure who walked behind him and put a reassuring smile.

"You deserve to be alive." were the words from his parental figure

Peter found a family, he was snug in with the evil stuff at that point but they kept everything underneath.

And he had a talk with the heroes...

[END]

/sorry this is short but I couldn't think of anything else! I have so many ideas in my head, but I hope this suffices/