His memories

/This is an original oneshot by your truly get ready for sadness/

Summary:
                   Peter Stark, Spiderman had
                   passed away after getting
                  pushed off the building in a
                  battle against a villain,
                  protecting the civillians in the
                 meanwhile... he died like a
                 hero.

...

Peter got pushed off by the villain's hard blow as he struggled to get up, Tony wasn't in time to save him, but the people below him were falling, he webbed them up in cocoons that would soften their fall, and he fell down to his death. hitting the hard concrete as it severed his head, the wounds from battle didn't help either.

He was barely holding on when Tony came to Peter. a small whimper escaped the boy's lips as the tattered mask was taken away from the boy's head revealing alot of blood.

"Mr... Mr Stark, I don't... I don't feel so good..."

Peter choked out as Tony knew he couldn't get Peter to Medbay in time so he placed Peter's head onto his lap as his face plate retracted looking at the boy in the bloody suit, stroking the curly yet blood stained -and still flowing- hair of his sob. "Y-you're alright..." They both knew that was fake encouragment and reassurance and it wasn't alright.

"Can you... sing me the song you sing to me when I was little?..."

Tears started to flutter in Tony's eyes at the request of his son, a slight nod as Peter cracked a smile.

A shaky breath and a broken melody was sung as the crowds surrounded Tony Stark and his son... Peter Stark. He hummed the tune first and tried not to cry but continued.

"You are my sunshine..."

He stared at Peter's big brown doe eyes and cracked a small sad smile at him.

"My only sunshine..."

Each line was slow as Peter remembered the warmth when the two sat on the couch and he was cuddled by his father.

"You make me happy when skies are grey..."

They remembered each and every small moment which make every moment count and it made life more happier for both of then.

"You'll never know dear... How much I love you..."

He hugged the small boy as blood stained the suit the billionair wore.

"So Please.. don't take..."

He saw his son mutter a small: "I...I'm sorry..." before he closed his eyes and took his last breath.

"My sunshine... away..."

A small scream of sadness was made by the billionaire as he clutched his son in his arms, begging for him to come back... but he knew that was impossible. He hugged him like he was still there as tears fell down his face, The Tony Stark cried... he wasn't heartless and that proved he had a heart... the way he didn't want to prove it.

"P-Peter... please come back... I love you"

His voice cracked as he held the lifeless boy, the bloody corpse in his arms... the other avengers landing by and tears falling down their face, broken... the boy that helped them through their insecurites was dead. But Tony was affected the most.

...

They held the funeral for Peter, it wasn't a public one... only for those who they knew Peter loved the most.

His friends, the ladies who helped him -and gave him a churro- , the people he saved that day... and lastly the avengers, his family...

They all said their words and last was Tony: "Peter, You can finally see your Aunt May, Uncle Ben, and you can see your mum and dad... I miss you son, I hope we'll meet each other again, but i'll live for you. I love you Peter Benjamin Stark."

Weeks went by before he announced who Peter was and what he meant to everyone.

"Peter Stark, He meant alot to his friends... the people he saved, the avengers... and especially to me. That day when I figured out he was spider-man, I wanted to protect him.. He was young, I wanted to protect him from death like this. However I didn't know he knew about death, or that he was familiar with it."

He made a shaky sigh and made a smile to the sky.

"But I know that he is happy up with his parents, aunt May, uncle Ben.. and that he had protected Queens, He told me before that 'great power comes great responsibility' and when he had refused that time thinking it was a test, he told me that he would take care of the 'little guys' he called it." A small dry chuckle escaped his lips.

"As now you know, Peter's birthday was today. He had just turned 16, snd he didn't have to die like this. So... if you could, let's say happy birthday to Spiderman..."

The crowds started to tear up and made effort to smile before singing in a chorus:

"Happy birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you..."

"Happy birthday Peter Stark... Happy Birthday to you"

...

But still Tony wasn't over his death, he would remember each and every memory the two created.

Remembered when he brought the kid to Germany, remembered when he rejected to be an Avenger, remembered that time when he rambled every time and cried but still smiled... the innocent Peter wasn't here.

the tower was quiet.

...

'Hey Tony! it's Peter, I made this small video just for you.'

It showed the small videos he had made and collected together

The funny moments and the embarrasing ones...

He just missed his Peter.

His son.

He replayed them over and over making a smile appear on his face as though Peter was there. Everyday he would talk to Peter as though they were together again...

Tony noticed a small little gift that was hidden in Peter's drawer from his desk when he was clearing it out for any special memories he would hold dear to him... It was in a small gold and red box, symbolising Iron Man. Inside it had a little note inside:

'Dad, if you see this.
I want you to know I love you!
and that I may not be here to
give you it... It's a gift to know it
isn't your fault and to show
that i'll be watching over you!

Just say: 'Peter online'
and that is my gift for you
love you dad'

- Underoos

Curiousity peaked the billionaire as with a shaky breath he said: 'Peter... Online.'

A small whirr sound was heard as it seemed as though Peter's voice sounded from the room itself. It must have been made by Peter when he was stuck in his room.

"Hey Dad! What do you need?" it was as though Peter was beside him so he cracked a smile, Peter must have known that he would miss him.

"I'm a voice now, because I wasn't finished but you can make me a body since you are good with that kinda stuff! I'm always here"

"I'm so grateful kid..."

He knew that a piece of Peter would still be by his side.

[END]