Little Flower /1/

/This is an original oneshot by your truly and more Baby Peter and Stony/

Summary:
                   Steve and Tony always
                   wanted a child, Tony wanted
                   to be a better father than his
                   own but hesitated at doing
                   so... but with support from his
                   husband it would be alright.
                   And then Peter came into the
                  world, a white flower showing
                  life and innocence. However
                  the petals were dusted with
                  specs of red.

...

Tony hugged his husband from behind and buried his head to the blonde's neck, although he had to tiptoe to do so. The other blonde haired man -Known as Steve Rogers- was cooking themselves breakfast, the male hugging Steve from behind was Tony Stark.

"Want to visit the orphanage later? You said you wanted to visit today" Steve cooed and turned around pecking his husband on the lips briefly as a small hum escaped Tony's lips, he was tired and needed a daily dose of Steve and Caffeine in the morning. He gave a dismissal wave knowing he would visit before taking a tour to his coffee machine and making himself his own coffee.

When Steve had done cooking breakfast he set it out on the table with a smile on his face.

You see, Steve Rogers and Tony Stark both wanted a child. They both kept their name the same until they would adopt a child, before changing their surnames to match each other.

However it would be different because whoever the little one they would adopt called them by would gain the others surname.

Before they knew it the couple hopped into the car and went to the orphanage the had visited before, the same sweet lady greeted them and her voice was chirpy. The female told the couple about a new cutie arriving to the orphanage named Peter Benjamin Parker, he was only a few more months before turning one this year and the two were delighted to meet him.

When the two heroes saw the little cutie they knew he would be the one to be taken in, however they didn't know that he was bitten by a radioactive spider a little bit before.

When Tony held his finger out snd brushed it over the small child the boy grabbed it gently and made a small giggle.

She asked them to sign the adoption papers, along with the test period with the cost involved. Knowing Tony, cost wasn't a problem... and the test period was to know if Peter was fit in the hands of the heroes, though the lady fully knew that.

"Peter, You'll have good parents to take care of you now~ Keep touch with Aunt May remember" she hummed as the Lady who took care of the other's was also a Parker but only went by the name May.

"Take good care of him, and let me visit him a few times."

When the couple gave their courtesy to the lady they set off.

...

When they had arrived, Peter was asleep soundly in Tony's arms. They didn't know the story behind Peter and didn't ask because it would hurt both of them, that was what May had said.

This child had witnessed a murder which he shouldn't have, and it stained this beautiful white flower named Peter.

It was late night when they returned, so the hero couple made their way to their bedroom along with Peter and put him delicately in the middle, cuddling up to him as well as giving him a soft kiss on the forehead.

"Good night~" and they fell asleep holding their precious flower in their arms.

As morning approached the little child had disappeared, panic spread over the new-found parents as small giggles were heard in the room but there was no sign of Peter. "FRIDAY do you know where Peter is?" He asked the Ai as she replied in a slight amused yet worried tone she could muster: "Peter is crawling on the ceiling sir."

When the two looked up at the ceiling they really did see Peter crawling on the ceiling like an innocent child.

"D-do you want to try and get him down Steve?"

This was signalled for Steve as Tony was shorter than Steve so it was helpful for a... unique situation like this. Their new little baby boy could climb walls and not fall! but it was still dangerous.

Steve tried his hardest to get the boy down but to no avail, he stayed in the place on the ceiling giggling.

"Petey~ come down for daddy?" It was Tony's turn as he held his arms up for the boy to fall down on, and as the child heard the male's voice he dropped down and landed in between the arms of the billionaire.

"You are already an amazing father and husband already Tones" He felt a hug from behind as the other man engulfed him in sweet hugs and kisses.

"Let's feed the little guy"

It surprised the two that the small child didn't cry at all, but that made the small baby special as.. well.

One: he could clim walls and stick to the ceiling.

Two: doesn't cry but giggles

Three: prefers Tony over Steve but he doesn't mind

When Steve fed Peter with the baby food the little child didn't mind, he began babbling which was an improvement. and pretty much loved the food!

"Ba wha ba!" When Peter tried to say something it came as small babbles and squeaks, and mostly giggles.

What they didn't realise, from the two days that they had adopted Peter he already was going to call them dads or... mum and dad. either the two.

He babbled more and squealed before clapping his hands together, his face messy with baby food as Steve wiped his face with a gentle smile on his face. Tony gave that same smile as his heart melted... Steve was perfect...

"Bwada..." He focused a bit more as he scrunched his eyebrows together focusing. "Dada! P..pwa..." He struggoed a little with the next and squealed with joy after getting it. "Pwapa!" He clapped his hands as Tony and Steve began to tear up, he said it at the same time... meaning to share the surname.

Stark-Rogers...

The two men cuddled the small adorable baby and kissed him.

They would protect Peter... all their life even if they had to die to protect this little bundle of sunshine, the innocent white flower that fluttered into their lives.

[Part 1]