Willing Asset /2/

/Back at it again an original Insane! Peter because I like it, by yours truly~ and remember that italics means russian/

Summary:
                  Peter meets the Avengers for
                  the first time and realise who
                  the target is. He knows that
                  The Winter Soldier is an asset
                  to HYDRA and that these
                  heroes would take them away
                  from him. What will happen
                  in the fight between them?

...

The Winter Soldier split to fight who seemed to be Captain America. While he was left to face new additions he figured out as Wanda and Pietro Maximoff, at the back supporting them was Iron Man, Hawkeye and Black Widow.

This excited him.

"It's not good to trespass." Peter said and giggled slightly, he drew out a gun and aimed it at them before they began attacking, you see that the base was his domain so he was familiar with it all.

"Be careful, I bite." The boy was wearing his suit, but it was topped off with a mask to cover his face.

The fight began, the fast boy made a smart move to move behind me but I leaped onto the ceiling, sticking to it and smiling behind the mask before he could reach me and hold me in place.

The female thinking she caught me off guard was trying to do some weird magic thing... didn't really bother him. After a struggle and an actual fight he shot her in the head and did that to the male, he wondered why they were Avengers. Tough luck.

He shrugged at the blood as their bodies started to fall limp onto the floor. You see that these weren't ordinary bullets, but ones that he made specifically. For the use of a high amount of venom was used for each bullet and with practice it was able to kill a super-human... That proved his point. Atracidae jumped off the ceiling as he managed to miss getting beamed up by the metal suit figure from behind as the other female went up close for battle. The usual training he would put up with, not hesitating to kill or injure, the sequence. What was more was that they ganged up on him, a few injuries wouldn't be too fatal...

and so the fight continued.

/Sorry for skipping the fight/

They got the asset but HYDRA didn't seem to care, while they went to another base the other Avengers question who that new... 'agent' was.

He was different, the soldier wasn't controlled or manipulated by HYDRA due to him talking and being more free in his movement. Natasha got hit by one of the nornal bullets but recovered after the shot, Bucky was given back but he was a little different remembering him.

When Bucky was still in his cell he remembered seeing the boy withiut his suit, standing and watching... the face filled with innocence yet it was influenced fakely. But the child he saw must have been numb to beatings.

"Child."

He said while staring at his hands, wanting to save that child he didn't know.

"Who Buck?" The translator was Natasha as she told Steve what he had said, seeming as though he was more focused on his russian due to staying there again.

"Child, HYDRA."

a pause and silence invaded the room as they stared at the male.

...

It had been a few months settling in and small missions were littered around for Peter, he always got praised and it made him happy...

"You can get the information from Iron-Man Atracidae. If you get caught then make something up since the witch isn't there."

He nodded and disappeared from the sight, a insane grin seeping onto his parental figure's face. He had made the willing asset to HYDRA who would be dedicated, not willing to give up.

And with that Atracidae was off to the tower.

He was stealthy and climbed the tower carefully, his suit and mask on while he crept up onto the glass tower, he was silent while he made his way up and found the floor he was looking for before smashing into it entering the room. The alarm from the Ai turned on and that made him smile, "It would be too easy for me, this is why he made me come here."

Rushing in were only a just recovered Black Widow, Iron-Man and Captain Rogers... who was hiding a familiar person.

"Soldier, nice to meet you traitor." The venom was laced through his words. "Child." He responded and that gave a hidden crooked smile from Atracidae.

"I'll make this easy give me the files and no one here will be harmed."

He still spoke in russian this time, it was fluent. Natasha was translating it again into English which he clearly understood, he was just more comfortable in russian.

"What files?" Tony was about to activate his suit but was still cautious.

"The files for..." he listed what he had needed but that made his suit appear around him. "No. You aren't getting those files."

"Do I have to kill you like witch and fast boy?"

And with that the fight begun, he observed his area and realised he would have only 5% of escaping but he paid no mind, the best idea was to give up but not spill anything... a small spider drone escaped from his wrist and disappeared to go to the HYDRA Base to inform what had happened.

The boy pretended to surrender and got taken for questioning, shoved into a blank room while he wandered around the walls, crawling on them and such.

"What's your motif for keeping me here?"

He tilted his head with his suit still on before sitting down on the chair in the middle of the room.

"Tell us what you are here for."

It was stern but behind the mask Peter rolled his eyes. "Why should I listen to a fossil like you?" Natasha laughed at that but coughed and Steve Rogers continued. He took off his mask and smiled brightly, a flawless innocent face, natural curly hair and big brown doe eyes which shined and behind them was a crazed insane boy who was willing to kill anyone and anything.

"Child."

Bucky said from behind the screen and he made a shaky breath.

"Atracidae. Nice to meet you." He spoke english this time, it was fluent and flawless as he had a bright smile on his face, they felt attacked at knowing a mere child was... with them.

They believed that this child was just putting a strong front but they never knew...

Tears fell down his face as Peter made his innocent facade, it was hard to tell it was fake but it was there... and only one person knew behind that mask, it was his parental-figure who watched through the show. "I don't wanna go back... please..."

"Don't worry we won't let you go back kid."

With that the line turned off.

They shouldn't have done that and got false hope.

[PART 2]