Waterfall of tears

In the town of Clovertown, Carla is flying above Wendy. They had just finished their mission and were on their way back to the guild. Pantherlily was on Gajeel's shoulder and Wendy was happily walking beside them. Wendy was happy to have trained with him and giggled to herself. She looked up at Gajeel and he glanced a look to Wendy and looked away.

"Tch.. If you keep smiling like that your face will freeze like that"

"Eeek! Gajjjeeelll!"

Although Gajeel was tough and scary in looks, Wendy knew that Gajeel was a softy in the inside. He had easily accepted her proposal of training without a word of protest. She had asked a week earlier and he grunted while Lily nodded with his arms crossed in approval. It was nice to have such a brotherly dragon slayer around. And plus! He had an exceed Lily too like she had Carla. Natsu was a fellow dragon slayer but he was just so eager to fight that Wendy was too scared for her life. And Carla was annoyed by Happy.

Wendy then saw wings come in the line of sight. She gasped and lunged to catch the falling Carla. They both crashed down on the ground and Gajeel and Lily looked shocked at the fallen Wendy.

"Be careful Wendy! You can't trip all over the place!" Gajeel shouted and then became silent.

Wendy Pantherlily and Gajeel gazed at the horrified Carla on the ground. She was grabbing her head with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Lucccyy… LLuuccyy… LUUCCYYYY!" Carla screamed. She looked horrified.

Wendy gazed at her exceed in shock. She realized Lucy was in danger. She picked up Carla and started running as fast as she could to the train.

The moment Gajeel had heard Carla say Lucy.. He thought "What…Bunny girl?" He saw Carla tears and dread filled inside him. Carla just had a vision and bunny girl was in trouble. He watched Wendy run away with Carla and snapped back to reality. He dashed towards and picked Wendy up in one arm while Lily slid to the other. He ran.. One thought in mind.. Get back..

Bunny girl you better not have died.. No.. she wouldn't die...

×××××

Time skip

Wendy, Carla, Gajeel and Lily ran through the guild doors. Everyone in the guild looked towards the entrance. Everyone had tears dropping from their faces.

Wendy walked forward.. "Where… where is Lucy?"

Silence.. they all looked away..

Wendy found Levy.. "Levy.. Why are you crying.. Where is Lucy?"

Carla dropped to the floor.. tears dropped and landed on her paws…

Gajeel couldn't believe what was going on.. He found Natsu seated at a table alone.. He walked up to him and grabbed him up by his scarf.. looking face to face to him..

Growling with frustration and dread "WHAT. DID. YOU. DO?"

Natsu's face was indescribable.. Emotionless gaze… Rivers of tears cascading down his face..

He was broken. Gajeel looked towards Gray.. towards Erza… their faces...

Carla softly whispered… "she's really…. dead." Lily standing next to Carla had heard and so had the keen ears of all the dragon slayers in the guild.

With unbelief.. He yelled "STOP F'ING WITH ME! BUNNY GIRL CAN'T DIE!"

A hand rested on Gajeels shoulder. He looked towards the owner of the hand. The blond man with the scar silently shook his head while looking towards the ground… Laxus's hand was gripping Gajeels shoulder… trembling... a drop of tear fell from the man's face.

His body numbed.. he let go of Natsu…

This was reality. It wasn't a dream. He wished as hard as possible... hot streams...
grinding his teeth.. he could no longer hold them back.. he cried with the rest of his friends... uncaring for his reputation.. uncaring for what others thought

Having been the only person upstairs.. She was heartbroken to the scene before her. Her guild was in pain…

Seriousness fell upon her face. She looked in a direction outside the guild.

"Could it be?"

She gazed down to Carla who had at that moment looked towards her as well. They locked eyes…

Carla had had another vision… She had seen Mavis.. She was walking along a forest.. and arrived at a glowing waterfall. On the shore.. A girl lay peacefully with only her head out of the water.. Her hair was flowing about with the waves of the pool. Mavis walked up to her ..

She spoke softly…

"Lucy…"

Carla broke from her vision. And looked up towards the girl with the white dress. She was upstairs and they had locked eyes with one another. Mavis lifted her arm and pointed to the right of the guild. Mavis began walking towards the right side of the guild and walked through the wall.

No one had seen Mavis. Only Carla. Carla stood up and walked out of the guild. Wendy noticed Carla leave and slowly followed after her. The guild doors closed behind them. And as Carla turned into the right side of the guild she met face to face to the first Master.

To Wendy's surprise she also came up to see Carla and Mavis face each other. Wendy walked to Carla's side and looked upon the first master.

"I would like to hear everything you know about Lucy."

^_^