Yukino

Lucy stood standing next to the dragon lacrima.. both hands gently on the crystals… she watched the crystal's light pulsate gently… a red light began to shine on her neck… Igneel's mark…

Her eyes widened… and narrowed…. She growled…

"Acnologia….."

×××××

The dragon slayers were standing on the windy peak of a mountain lining the crater… their eyes narrowed towards the approaching dragon..

They could hear the cries of their friends down below… could feel the blasts of magic pressure coming from their attacks..

"WATER CYCLONE!" "ICE-MAKE: ARROW BLIZZARD!" "HEAVENLY WHEEL!"

"GRAND CHARIOT!"…..

Booms were heard all over in the crater.. everyone doing their best.. to reach the center.. reach Yukino.. before it was too late..

Natsu, Gajeel, Wendy, Laxus, Sting, and Rogue stood confidently.. they found strength in their friends below… they were counting on them.. to defeat what their magic was for.. defeat a dragon..

They saw Acnologia's jaw open… he was flapping his wings frantically to join in on the battle… his nose was fuming… but then..

RRRRROOOOOOARRRRRRRR!

A pillar of immense energy blasted towards Acnologia from above.. causing Acnologia to roar out in pain from the attack and plummet from the sky towards the earth..

Their eyes widened… and shot upwards… to find the source of the attack… they were shocked.. hoping that their senses were telling them right…

.

Wendy.. Gajeel.. and Natsu took a step forward… mouth agape.. wide-eyed towards the sky above them…

.

Three large airborne creatures swooped down and tackled into Acnologia before flying high above the clouds again.

Laxus stood grinning… unexpected allies had arrived..

Natsu Wendy and Gajeel slowly rebounded from their initial shock.. and they soon had relieved faces.. wide smiles… their faces were glowing with how much happiness they felt… they finally found their dragons…

.

They were alive…

.

Below, the mages were wondering what was going on up there while they were fighting.. were they too late? Had Acnologia arrived.. they prayed that he hadn't…

"LAXUS! WHAT'S GOING ON UP THERE!?" Makarov thought projected as he was in Titan mode and fighting off Zeref's monsters.

"Jiji…. They've arrived." Laxus said.. "Natsu.. Wendy.. and Gajeel's dragons have arrived.."

Everyone heard.. and smiled… it was good news… very good news they needed.. soon everyone fought harder.. determined to win.. they had three dragons on their side!

Zeref stood calmly watching the mages slowly approach closer and closer to him and Yukino…

"It is futile…. You will all perish.." Zeref said softly…

He lifted his hands towards unconscious Yukino.. and she opened her eyes.. her eyes completely dull…. The chains around her wrists loosened and she was released.. she collapsed onto the floor… a dark mist came from Zeref's hand.. and quickly shot towards Yukino.. it was absorbed into her head..

After a moment.. she stood up.. and lifted both arms wide.. she looked upwards towards the sky… and muttered an incantation…

.