Fairy Tail

Magnolia's citizens popped around the corners to see why there was such a commotion at Fairy Tail more than usual.. they were amazed to see four major guilds and their masters gathering.. they were so confused and suspicious of what was going on..

The visiting guild members and Fairy Tail members mingled with one another.. getting to know each other.. Gray and Lyon glaring at each other.. a flustered Juvia between them.. Wendy and Chelia catching up on each other's lives.. Laxus and Jura conversing respectfully with each other.. Bacchus and Cana drinking merrily while a protective Gildarts watched closely for any foul play by Bacchus.. Ren and Sherry flirting.. Natsu being himself asking people to fight.. but others unwilling from Erza and Mira's threats… all in all everyone was having a good time meeting each other..

Except…

"Where is that lovely parfum! I know she's here somewhere!" Ichiya said as he tried looking between people.. weaving through the crowd to find a certain red headed mage.. fortunately for her.. she had had the time to hide herself… and had gone on the roof of the guild.. she was sweating bullets and she let out a sigh of relief.. knowing that Ichiya hadn't found her yet..

A hand went around her head and covered her mouth.. her eyes widened as she was pulled backwards.. into a stranger's chest.. she was hugged and she was going to change her armor when..

"Erza…" A familiar voice said..

She froze.. in the chest of the man…. She loved..

"It's been a while. I hope you've been well." Jellal said hugging her. He gently let her go and Erza readjusted herself so that she was gazing at his face…

He was here.. he was really here…

"J..jellal!" She said shocked. A blush came onto her face when she realized that she was just hugged by him.. and his hands were clutching onto her arms..

Jellal noticed her blush and his position.. he quickly took his hands back.. and blushed madly as well.. although she couldn't tell.. he was disguised as Mystogan.

"Why are you here? You're going to… Oh that's right… the magic council"

"mhm.. I don't have to hide anymore.." Jellal said as he pulled down his scarf.. he stared into her eyes… and smiled..

Oh how she wished he could stay and let her see him smile everyday….

Erza caught herself staring.. "um… where's Ultear and Meredy?"

"Oh… uhm.. Ultear and Meredy couldn't come… but.. they'll be watching over us" Jellal said with a sad face…

"Oh… okay…" Erza said noticing his depressed expression… did Jellal have a relationship with Ultear? Did something happen? She became more depressed having thought that Jellal might have a romantic relationship with another woman.. she looked away..

"Erza… I'm not going away… I'm going to protect you… and make sure we win.."

She shot her eyes towards Jellal.. his eyes were pleading her…

"I have so many things to say to you.. so many things I need to repay you for… be forgiven for… so many things to show you…" Jellal… inched forward to Erza…

Her eyes widened… was Jellal confessing…? Her heart was pounding.. she felt like her heart was beating so loud.. he could hear it for sure..

He was so close… her eyes closed shut… and then Jellal stopped… guilt overwhelmed him.. as much as he wanted to be with Erza… his guilt held him back.. he had no right.. to be with her..