Switched Places

She collapsed onto the cold floor… next to Lumeroy's lacrima... the light fading… pulsating slower and slower…

It was getting harder for her to breath… her vision was blurring…

"Princess…" Loke appeared.. kneeling beside her.. about to pick her up…

"NO!" Lucy said with a hoarse voice… "Don't touch me.." she whispered…

Loke looked at her with shock… "Lu…."

"You'll disappear… Don't touch me Loke…. Please.. don't make me command you..." Lucy said huffing…

Tears filled his eyes… "Lucy…."

"Loke…. Thank you for always being by my side…" Lucy brought her hands to her keys on her waist…

"Lucy… Don't… Please…" Loke said whimpering… sniffing in between his words…

She dragged her keys… towards Loke.. and let them go… bring her hand back to her chest… she clenched her chest…. Breathing hard….eyes fluttering open and close…

Creeekkk! The doors opened behind Loke…

"LU-CHAN!" Levy screamed as she tried to get into the chamber… but she ran into an invisible wall…..

Loke shot his eyes towards the doors.. "Levy!"

"LU-CHAN! LU-CHAN!" Levy screamed while tears were running down her face… banging on the runes…

"LUUSHIII! LUUSHIII!" Happy banged on the runes…

Behind them… stood all of Fairy Tail…

"FREED FREED!" Levy cried.. looked behind at the crowd…

The man passed through the front line of people and appeared before Levy…

"Freed undo the runes.." Levy pleaded.. "please.. undo them.. Lucy needs help!"

Freed looked away.. Levy looked at him with wide eyes.. "FREED DON'T JUST STAND THERE! HELP HER!"

"Levy…." Cana came up.. she walked over to Levy.. and hugged her… "You know why we can't…"

"Please…. Someone… do something…." Levy cried..

"Lushi…. I'm sorry…" Happy cried.. paws on the runes.. "I'm sorry for eating all your food… I'm sorry for calling you fat… I'm sorry.. please.. get up…come back to us…"

"Happy….." Lucy said.. with tears streaming down her eyes.. over the bridge of her nose.. down the side of her face.. as she lay on her side..

"I'll be good… I promise! And I'll.. I'll.. make sure that Natsu doesn't destroy so many things… Please…" Happy said crying..

Everyone cried harder at that… watching the poor cat.. watch Lucy…

"You were.. always good.. Happy… you stupid cat…" Lucy said smiling…but then she started coughing… blood spurt out…

"LUCY STOP OVER EXERTING YOURSELF!" Loke cried..

Happy stood wide-eyed… watching Lucy…. All he could do was watch…..

Gildarts held Cana in his arms… both crying… Jet and Droy both holding a crying Levy now.. Carla.. next to Pantherlily.. who was crying in unbelief… everyone crying their hearts out silently…

"Natsu… hurry….. I don't think she last much longer…." Happy said softly…

The next series of events happened so fast… it was all a haze… Master Makarov filled them in into the terms of the spell… that allowed them to defeat Zeref… Lucy's body would provide as a channel between the planetary spirits and the chosen… but to allow such a spell to be cast.. for the duration that they fought.. she had to remain at the guild.. and underneath the guild.. was the guild's greatest secret…