The Arrival

Fairy Tail will always be there to stop you. We will be a light to the world you plunge into darkness…." Echoed through his mind..

He walked through the rubble. Everything around him had withered and died. His magic strength had restored bit by bit since the Tenroujima incident. Purehito had been the catalyst and now he was on an irreversible path. He felt the darkness, evil in human hearts more and more through time.. rending himself unable to and unwilling to constrain himself any longer.

He narrowed his eyes. "The value of life has faded… how light… the weight of a human life.."

At his feet, were the very members of the magic council.. eyes white and rolled back.. mouth agape with blood streaming down to their chins.. blood everywhere.

"Watch. Watch with your very eyes the annihilation of humanity." He said looking towards the horizon.

"And your Fairy Tail will cease to exist…... Vermillion" Zeref said as he started walking towards…

It was silent. The air itself was so heavy.. Everyone was trying to let the master's words sink in. How could this happen. How were they supposed to survive. The strongest members didn't so much as scratch Acnologia at Tenroujima and now Zeref was coming for them all, all of humanity…?

Tears… she could see the tears in their eyes.. their fear… Gray was shivering and Natsu was clenching his fists with his bangs covering his eyes… Erza was sitting down at a table.. wide-eyed staring into space.. Levy covering her mouth with tears in her eyes.. Gajeel had his mouth slightly agape while staring at the Master's face… as if his stare was pleading to Master to stop joking and hoping to see any sign… ANY SIGN.. that this was not happening..

Mira was covering her mouth while crying as well.. Lisanna was covering her ears.. she couldn't believe what she was hearing.. tears rolling down her cheeks.. Elfman standing by his sisters.. frozen..

The exceeds were sitting at a table together..frozen as well.. happy and Carla in tears… Lily with his mouth agape.. all three shivering together…

Cana stopped drinking.. she put her barrel down and was shivering.. Gildarts was next to her and he put a hand on her shoulder.. she wearily looked up into his face.. he himself had the most serious face she had even seen..

Laxus stood facing her.. with a worried serious face.. this was really happening.. the magic council had been annihilated.. the danger was real.. and it was coming fast.

Their lives were never going to be the same.

Lucy could see them all.. she felt their fear.. their despair.. she knew what they were all going through.. at first.. she had felt fear.. fear of leaving her family again… seeing them being hurt.. but as the truth was revealed and she saw their reaction.. and her fear was overcome.. with a fire.. a passion.. a need to protect them.. to do whatever she could so that they…

..could live..

"Minna…." Lucy took a step forward..

All eyes shifted towards her.. Lucy standing near the staircase..

"Don't let your fears control you.. I'm not saying don't be afraid. No.. Every one of should be afraid.."

Bisca and Alzack hugged their daughter Asuka.. who was looking at her parents with a confused expression… Bisca was crying and Alzack had tears in his eyes…

"But… the minute we let our fears control us… we lose… so please…"

She walked towards the center of the guild…

"I want to spend more days with all of you.. I want to see Natsu and Gray fight everyday.. and be there to stop them…"

Natsu and Gray looked at each other…. And they both stood up tall..