Fight

Run… run…. run…..

a voice inside…

"why?"

"what do you mean why?"

"why are you running?"

"because…."

"Unless you still like him. And you are running away from him?"

"No! I don't…"

"Then why should you run away…"

"…"

"Why should YOU run away. What is he to you now?"

"…."

"What is He to your life right now"

"He's… "

"You sure you don't have feelings for him?"

"He's... a friend"

"Oh?"

"he was the one who brought me to Fairy Tail… he always saved me before… and Lisanna can have him if she wants… I don't…"

"then why are you still running…."

Lucy snapped back to reality. She had been running aimlessly and had been unconsciously dodging both Laxus and Gajeel…. She stopped running and the light from her bracelets began to fade.

Standing still.. eyes closed.. she took a deep breath… the image of Lisanna inching forward to Natsu… she clenched her fists.

She heard a crack of lightning and sensed two powerful auras from behind her. The two dragon slayers stood a few feet away from her… they were taken back by her sudden stop.. She lifted her hand to her keys on her waist…

Turning around to face them, she opened her eyes.

Laxus took a step forward. "Lucy…I'm… sorry you had to see that.. but running away won't solve anything"

Gajeel took a step forward as well "come on bunnygirl… don't go hiding in a hole again…"

She looked at them and smiled her signature smile… "Help me…."

Their eyes widened. "What.. do you need help with?" Laxus said calmly. This was definitely weird for Lucy. In all her previous breakdowns and panic attacks, she never acted like this before.

"I can't think straight.. and I'm not…. per se stable right now."

The two men didn't know what she was trying to get at.

"I.. need a release…"

"Release?" Their eyebrows rose. "What kind of release?" Gajeel asked.

Tick toc tick toc.. Their face went pink.

Lucy having figured out what they were thinking. "NOT THAT KIND OF RELEASE!" She was getting irritated now.

"Well what do you mean then! Geez bunnygirl we can't read your mind!" Gajeel yelled back.

She looked at them with determined eyes. "Fight me"

Okay now they were definitely shocked out of their shoes. Lucy had just challenged them both to a fight. She never ever wanted to fight before, hence the 'games' on the island as a means for her to transition to battling again.

"Unless you guys are too chicken…" she said with an eyebrow raised..

"Oh you're on blondie. You don't know what you are starting." Laxus smirked back clenching his fists.