Sabertooth

The man and woman.. cloaked arrived in front of the large doors…. They looked at one another.. he put a hand on her shoulder and smirked.. she smiled back…

The doors opened wide.. and everyone inside the building looked towards the two cloaked strangers….

Rogue, Rufus, and Orga were sitting at separate tables… they all eyed the strangers…

The two walked in and the guild doors closed shut.. keeping the cold and snow out of the warm guild hall…

A man from the guild.. walked towards them… "Who are you two and why are you here?"

The two raised their hands and let their hoods fall… and there stood… Lucy and Laxus….

"Fairies…." Sting said with surprise.

From a distance… "Lucy-san…?"

Lucy looked towards Yukino.. who was walking slowly towards her… "Yukino!" Lucy had tears in her eyes.. "It's been a long time…"

Yukino ran towards Lucy and jumped into her arms… "LUCY!"

Lucy was shocked… but she softened.. and she hugged Yukino back warmly…

Yukino was crying.. "I thought… I heard you died… You're really here? You're alive!"

Sting… Lector and Fro.. looked with confused faces at the two hugging girls… Rogue… Rufus and Orga however… were staring at Laxus… what were they doing here….

"I'm really here Yukino… I'm okay." Lucy smiled. The girls let each other go.. and looked at each other's faces… smiling..

.

"Oiy Blondie." Sting spoke, ruining their happy reunion.

.

Lucy and Yukino looked at Sting.. who was standing with attitude.. one hand on his hips and the other dropped at his side… Lucy glared at him... how dare he called her Blondie... HE WAS BLONDE TOO!..

"If you are here… where's Natsu-san? And How'd you even find us?"

"Natsu isn't here." Laxus spoke sternly, causing Sting to raise an eyebrow at Laxus' hint of anger.

Rogue walked up to Lucy and Laxus.. "I apologize for Sting's rude behavior. Welcome.. Lucy Heartfilia and Laxus Dreyar of Fairy Tail.. to Sabertooth."

"Thank you Rogue" Lucy said smiling. "And I apologize for our sudden visit… but we have a urgent request… for your guild."

"Ha. Fairies needing our help." Sting smirked. "I'm not surprised…"

Lucy gave Sting a 'oh please' look. Sting smirked at her boldness and attitude. She had definitely changed since the last time they met… she was definitely stronger.. he could sense that she had grown in strength immensely.. and it was definitely interesting how she had come back from the dead…

Everyone in the major guilds heard of Lucy's death.. she was Lucy Heartfilia… the key celestial mage to the Eclipse Gates incident … and yet she was here.. alive and well... Sting was definitely interested in her now… and curious as to why her beloved partner.. Natsu-san.. was not with her…

Laxus took note of how Sting was eyeing Lucy… he clenched his fists and death glared at Sting.. Sting noticed Laxus' gaze and threat… he folded his arms at his chest and smirked at the possessive lightning dragon slayer…

"And what is this request?" Rufus said as he walked up to Lucy. He bowed and Lucy curtsied. This caused Rufus to raise an eyebrow at her… he had not expected her to be so… proper.. and she was smiling back at him..