Set Aside, Part2

Laxus watched as everyone tried to go back to their normal business.. of course everyone faked it… Lucy had no idea what happened and they were trying to hide from being the ones to tell her.. he couldn't help but feel alarmed…

Lucy and Natsu were talking.. he was asking her about the episodes.. and he was yelling at her.. and she was yelling at him back..

Natsu.. without a doubt.. had almost marked her… if he hadn't punched Natsu away… he would have lost control..

"I saw it." Gajeel said as he walked up to Laxus.

"Me too." Wendy said coming up.

"That stupid Natsu.. he has no self-control.. what are you going to do?"

"Nothing."

Gajeel gave an incredulous look.

"Lucy isn't stupid… she's naïve.. but not stupid… she won't let him waltz back into her life like nothing happened and let him have her. She can handle herself.. But… it isn't a curse… " Laxus said with a clenched fists.

"It seems that it is a seal…. and Igneel… set her apart for him.." Wendy said seriously.. "But is it even possible to do so? Then Lucy would have met Natsu before… and Igneel?"

"Tch. How should I know. This is becoming so crazy…" Gajeel said with his arms crossed.

"Lucy… is hiding something… I know it.." Laxus said with narrowed eyes.. as he looked at Natsu and Lucy fighting…

Laxus turned around and slammed open the guild doors.. and left..

Lucy noticed Laxus leave and she wanted to interrogate him to tell her what exactly happened.. what was the whole thing about… why wouldn't anyone tell her? and if someone was to tell her.. it would be Laxus... she turned around and went towards the doors but Natsu grabbed her wrists..

"Luce.. I still have a lot to talk to you about…"

"Well I don't want to talk Natsu…"

"Please Luce.. Just listen…"

"Why?.. let me go"

"LUCE JUST LISTEN TO ME!"

"NO NATSU. I WANT TO GO HOME!"

"FINE" Natsu quickly picked her up and ran out of the guild…

Everyone watched Natsu carry Lucy away… Gajeel and Wendy watched with narrowed eyes… once Lucy was gone for sure.. everyone burst into talk about what they had seen.. trying to make sense of what was happening to their celestial mage.. only Erza, Gray, Wendy, and Gajeel remained silent…

×××××

He plopped her on her bed and pinned her down at her wrists.. She looked up angrily at him.. and he at her…

"Lucy. Just listen to me. Stop being so stubborn!"

She looked away to the side.

Sigh…. "In the guild… you had markings that appeared on your body…"

Her eyes widened…

"The markings were on fire… and I could smell…. Igneel… Igneel's fire…"

No…

"Why do you smell of Igneel? Did you meet him? Did you see him?"

She looked at him again.. fear in her eyes… he noticed… he let go of Lucy and stood back away from the bed…

"Sorry.. Luce.. I didn't mean to scare you…"

She was silent… she sat up…

"Luce.. if you know anything about Igneel.. please tell me…"