Giggle Giggle Giggle

They had finished eating dinner. Lucy was having a hard time trying to stop giggling. Laxus, Wendy, and Lily were all going to receive punishments that day. And Lucy had requested a special costume for them. Wendy was a fairy and she looked very cute. Wendy really liked it herself. Lily was wearing a puss and boots costume and it fit him well. Laxus… was wearing a one-piece white and pink bunny jump suit. He looked absolutely adorable and miserable.

"Geez bunnygirl. I haven't seen you giggle so much in my life."

"Shut up gihigglybutt. And I am not bunnygirl. He's bunnyboy though" as she pointed at Laxus.

"GIHIGGLY WHAT?!" Gajeel snapped back at Lucy giving her a glare.

"OIY! Blondie!" Laxus snapped back also and giving her a glare.

"You heard me right. Gi-hig-gly-BUTT! You're always gihi this gihi that. And you have a nickname for me so I made one for you." She said smiling mischievously.

She had gotten bolder with the dragon slayers now. She knew they would never do anything to harm her. Sure they would tease. But they had been cautious ever since that night.

"And you." She said while looking at Laxus. "You are bunnyboy today. And I am going to enjoy it.. savor it.. as much as I can" She said smiling, rubbing it in as much as she could. She beat Laxus for goodness sakes!

Oh did her teasing and mischievous side really rile them up. Not in a bad way.. but it made them look forward to the future where she would lose and they would request the most embarrassing outfits for her yet. They were really enjoying this side to Lucy. She was playful and… it was just plain raw Lucy. She was being her whole self with them.

He smirked a very mischievous smile towards Lucy.. "Just you wait till it's my turn again. You got lucky this time."

"Gihi. You better prepare yourself for tomorrow bunnygirl. I'm not going to go easy on you anymore."

"SEE! Gihigglybutt!" Lucy, Wendy, Carla, Laxus, and even Lily were all cracking up.

Gajeel turned a glare at his exceed. Lily just put a paw to his mouth and giggled softly to himself.

×××××

They were in their respective tents now, winding down to sleep. Virgo had brought larger tents for them so that they could have more space. In the boy's tent, they kept their three mattresses parallel to each other. Lily in the middle. In the girl's tent however, Lucy had specially requested if Aries could create padding for the entire ground of the tent. The wool acted as a soft mattress for them and they slept in heavenly bliss.

The boys were still up, lying in their beds with eyes wide open. They were listening in to the other tent.

Giggle giggle giggle. "Shhhhhhhh" giggle giggle giggle "Shhhhh". Giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle…

The three boys sat up simultaneously and looked in the direction of the girls. What were they doing?! They were sooo.. giggly! What were they laughing at!

The three looked at each other, giving each other a nod. They slowly got up not to get caught by Wendy who had super hearing. They crept up to the entrance of their tent and carefully peeked inside with one eye each.

To their shock the girls were sitting across from each other, exceed in Wendy's lap covering her mouth giggling. Actually all the girls were all covering their mouths giggling. Lucy moved her hands to put her index finger to her lip " ….. "

Sitting next to both the girls was GAJEEL! He was using his fingers to make weird faces. Pinching his eyes, making his mouth wide, stretching his ears, puffing out his cheeks.. and a dreaded cute pose with a peace sign.