Sneaky Little Rabbit Hole

Gajeel entered Lucy's apartment through her window. It was night. No one saw him and Lily break into her apartment.

He walked around the dark room. Her stench… No. Her aroma was everywhere… plus a little of that stupid salamander…

Pantherlily walked towards the kitchen and began to look at the food in the refrigerator. He began to throw away her spoiled food. Gajeel plopped onto her bed. It was soft. He noticed shelves throughout the dark room. He got up again and he opened them one by one to see their contents. He found something that caught his attention and picked it up. A pair of black lacy panties. "Gihi…"

Pantherlily had finished cleaning the kitchen and came back into the bedroom to catch Gajeel with the panties. "Don't you think it's a little wrong to be enjoying a dead friend's panties"

He gave a smirk and looked at Lily from the corner of his eyes.. "Tch. Bunnygirl ain't dead"

Pantherlily lost his breath. "Wha.. Gajeel!" He pointed a paw at him. "Don't joke around like that!"

"I'm not joking Lily…" Gajeel smirked.

Pantherlily gasped. "WHAT! WHAT ARE YOU HIDING FROM ME?!"

"All I know is that sly bunnygirl ain't dead. She's hiding somewhere in a hole and I'm gonna find her" A wide toothy grin appeared on his face.

Lilly raised an eyebrow. "That's a surprise Gajeel. Who knew you cared for Lucy. Do you like her?"

"WHAAATTT! NO! "

"Uhuh. Sure. "

"SHUTUP CAT. If she ain't here, who's going to be my bunnygirl for my next performance. "

"So you are going to look for her… just because you want her to perform with you on stage… in a sexy bunny costume."

"SHUTUP. MAYBE I DO MAYBE I DON'T. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS."

"And here I thought you liked Levy."

"Tch. She's… a friend… I owe her… for what I did... same for bunnygirl."

"Mhm. Sure. You can't fool me Gajeel" Lilly crossed his arms with a smirk.

Gajeel threw lucy's pillow at Pantherlily. It hit the exceeds face and knocked him off his feet.

"Gihi…"

Lily sat up on the ground. "I wonder then who is paying for her rent"

Gajeel gave Lily a confused look.

"What. I mean this apartment is nice. The guild thinks she's dead and if she really is in hiding.. no one is going to pay for this.. actually all her stuff might be given away."

Gajeel gave a sigh as he sat down on the bed again. "bunnygirl is sure a pain…"

A brilliant thought came into mind. "Gihi…." A evil grin crept on his face.

"Gajeel…. What are you thinking?" Lilly asked hesitantly.

×××××

3 Months had passed…

The Thundergod Tribe noticed Laxus was not in a good mood. He was in deep thought again. They maintained a distance and gave him space. Something was up since Lucy's death. He was getting more distant every day. A bit more agitated. A bit more isolated than he was before. They were returning from an S-class mission and were heading to the guild.

In his head, he was trying to connect the pieces. What in the world happened to Blondie. Everyday, he struggled to understand. But with such little information, he didn't have any clue to what Master Mavis meant.

He had tried talking to his grandfather and Master Mavis about Lucy but they just cut him off before he could even begin. They gave him nothing to work with. They acted like they accepted her death, contrary to their previous conversation.

According to Master Mavis…Blondie… she was either alive.. or all the members of the guild would die to see her in heaven.. but the latter was so ridiculous.. meaning she was alive.. ALIVE.

BUT WHERE IS SHE. ITS BEEN 3 MONTHS ALREADY. If she was alive why hasn't she come back to the guild.

He was frustrated and electricity was sparking around him. Freed, Evergreen, and Bixlow took a step back.. They had never seen Laxus act like this before…

Her crying the morning of. Her leaving with team Natsu. Lisanna. Master Mavis. Gajeel. Stupid Natsu..

Wait. Where was the little blue headed girl.. and her cat.. How long were they gone for?

His eyes widened. WENDY.

But… Carla said she saw her dead. How would Lucy come back from the dead. Wendy couldn't do that.

What if she didn't die per say.. But with the description.. she should have died… No magic would prevent imminent death.

His eyes widened and he froze in his tracks. His heart stopped for a second. He wasn't Master Makarov's grandson for nothing. He knew almost everything about Fairy Tail's history.

BUT HOW… blondie's magic is….. CELESTIAL MAGIC.

LOKE.

He grinned. Blondie was alive.

He knew it…. He clenched his fists.

That sneakkkyyy little sky dragon slayer and her exceed had slipped off to wherever Lucy was… without anyone noticing…

But how did that little girl know… she disappeared so soon… right after she came back to the guild..

OF COURSE.. Master Mavis.

With excitement running through his veins and a smirk on his face, he started into a run towards the guild. Leaving the thundergod tribe confused and frozen in his dust.

×××××

At Tenrou Island

Sweat was dripping down her neck and chest. She was running around the island with Virgo, Aries, Loke, Capricorn, and Wendy. Wendy had grown a little taller and was looking stronger than ever. Her celestial spirits were getting stronger too.

For some reason, her celestial spirits were all so very eager to train with her.. even when she didn't want to and would rather sleep. Even Aquarius.. Oddly, Aquarius was being a lot nicer now after her concussion… it was weird and unsettling…But through their intense training sessions, she could now keep four zodiac celestial spirits in the human world for a good amount of time before she depleted all her magic.

Aries became more confident and independent. Virgo became faster. Capricorn was fit as always and enjoyed his training sessions with Lucy. Loke was getting, although she would never admit it, more handsome and muscular. The four celestial spirits were perfecting unison raids together as Lucy sparred with Wendy. But Wendy…she was really strong. She learned to control her sky dragon slayer magic more naturally. And when she fought… she was the wind.

Lucy was so proud. Proud of Wendy.. All her celestial friends… they were getting stronger by the day.

Lucy snapped back to concentrate on her running. She smiled. She felt like an entirely new person. Stronger. Better. Faster. Smarter. Running with her friends. She was happy.

But deep inside.. "Where is Erza… Gray… Natsu? I wonder what they are doing….I wonder how everyone back in the guild is..."

^_^