Tip me

Happy had been spending time alone often. He was sitting in a tree watching the leaves wave back and forth with the wind…. it was quite rare to see him in such a pensive mood especially him… ever since he heard that Lucy came back… he wasn't himself… he had yet to meet Lucy… truth be told.. he really wanted to see Lucy… fly into her arms.. and remain safe in her arms… but he was scared…. And felt guilty… Lisanna had slowly taken her place by Natsu's side.. the three spent a lot of time together.. going on missions.. and Happy enjoyed it… but he was always reminded of Lucy… of the times him Lucy and Natsu would go on missions… or just have a spontaneous sleepover at Lucy's…

Lucy was always kind.. she always fed him and they playfully fought and joked with each other… it was only when Lucy was gone that he began to see how Lucy had affected their lives… her cooking.. her smarts… her caring heart…

Lisanna was kind as well… she was the one who helped raise Happy from an egg… and Happy knew her for a longer time… she was "mother"…

But he had really missed Lucy… tears came down his furry cheeks.. what if she hated him… because he was their "child"… her "child"… the girl who Natsu chose to save instead of her… What if Lucy didn't love him as much anymore….

Gritting his teeth… sorrow and guilt plagued him..

"Natsu.."

"Oh hey Lisanna!"

"Are you busy?"

"Nope. Not at the moment. What's up?"

"Uhm… about yesterday…."

"Lisanna.. I.."

"I just wanted you to know how I felt Natsu…"

"I'm sorry that I ran off like that. I shouldn't have left you there like that."

"It's okay. It's not everyday a friend comes back to the living." Lisanna smiled.

"Lisanna… I… don't know… if I love you.. or not… this kind of thing.. is a first for me… but I do care about you…"

"Natsu... how…about we take it slow?.. And do things to help you decide?"

"Oh… okay….like..what?"

Lisanna blushed… "uhm.. we could go out to eat together.. or go somewhere nice.. just the two of us"

"Oh okay. That should be easy. It'll be like normal. Just without Happy." Natsu smiled.

"Yea. You could think of it that way." Lisanna smiled.

"Okay. I don't see how it could be bad. Hopefully Happy doesn't get sad that we leave him out."

"I'm sure he'll be fine. Ok then. I'm free tomorrow night."

"Okay. Why don't we meet up here at 6pm and then we can go out."

"Okay! I'm going to help Mira now. See you later!" Lisanna smiled and got up.

"Later~"

.

.

He was sitting at the bar. He was drinking his ice water… his black hair was covering his eyes… and his head was bowed as he leaned on his elbows that were on the counter of the bar…

.

He thought.. "So… Lisanna and Natsu are a thing now… I bet Natsu's too clueless that he doesn't even know that he just agreed to a date…. Well its fair game now… I'll gladly take Lucy from you..."