Virtus caelestis corporis

Sting stood frozen as he watched Rogue hold out his hands… dust falling from them…. He saw Yukino disappear…..

3

2

1

BAM! Sting punched at Zeref but he blocked it with his hands.. and Zeref sent Sting flying back with a wave of black magic..

Kagura attacked next… "GRAVITY CHANGE!"

Zeref.. had a hard time standing.. and so the guild masters attacked him in various unison raids.. Huge waves of magic aura coming from them through the blasts..

×××××

Several hours later… Zeref's monsters had finally dwindled down to a few hundred… but everyone… was exhausted… and could do little to defend themselves.. Levy was leaning onto Gajeel… blood running down her face.. Gajeel… bloody all over… Erza and Jellal.. fighting back to back… panting… sweat and blood on their bodies… Mira and Freed no longer in their demon forms… Evergreen in Elfman's arms… as she was unconscious… Wendy and Romeo… back to back… wincing in pain..

Natsu all the while… fighting… he was almost at his limit…. Also injured all over…

Laxus.. having a hard time seeing.. as blood was dripping down his forehead… over his eyes.. he had several injuries..

Zeref had a bloody arm… his careless mistake allowed him to get injured.. before him stood the might guild masters… heaving for breath.. on the floor… he looked around.. and saw his army had dwindled down.. and the mages were continuing to reject him…. To fight him…

"Enough… I end this now" Zeref said as he lifted his arms… and made a seal with his hands…

The guild masters all looked at Zeref in fear…. This war was far from over… they thought they were so close…. Had they failed… Master Makarov.. closed his eyes… "was it inevitable.." he thought.

Soon… the very monsters that were "defeated"… rose again…. And everyone looked in horror… as they became surrounded… and utterly defenseless….

"Goodbye… Natsu…" Zeref said as he eyed Natsu from afar… Natsu seething with anger… as he stared down Zeref…

.

A voice…. Barely audible….through all the roaring of the monsters… the mages looked around… confused…
Soft.. soothing… someone.. was calling out for them… it echoed throughout the crater…

.

Bright lights engulfed them…. The special chosen nine….

×××××

Back at the lumen histoire…

Lucy stood staring softly at the crystal… her hand gently rubbing its surface…

She stood up straight…. And in a confident voice…

.

9 bodies dance in the void

all together and 8 around one

one foundation one light

brings together all to light

and together they dance a celestial waltz

bound to one another by a heavenly bond

virtus caelestis corporis

×××××

9 bright lights were shining in the crater.. admidst the sea of monsters… everyone looked in shock at the lights… and when the lights finally faded away… what was there in its place… made everyone's spirits rise…. On their backs…