Cursed

She came out of the restroom and was in her pajamas. Laxus had a tight fitting black shirt and maroon pants on. His coat was hanging on Lucy's chair by her desk.

He had crossed his arms and had an impatient look on his face. And then she had the greatest idea.

"Laxus… you aren't going to sleep in those clothes. I have something better for you that you could sleep in."

He heard her come out of the bathroom and had waited for her to make the first move. He raised an eyebrow and looked towards Lucy.

She went over to her bed and knelt down. Pushing a suitcase out from under the bed, she opened it… she gave Laxus a smirk and lifted a white and pink suit from it…

His eyes went wide and he started laughing..

"HAHAHA! I am not wearing that." He gave her a stern look.

"Come on. You can't sleep in those clothes. It's uncomfortable. And plus… this one is much softer.. and cuter…" Lucy said with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

"Nope."

"Plllleeaseee?!" Lucy got up with the suit in hand.. she slowly walked over to Laxus to put her puppy eyes to use.

"NO." He looked away.. and then an idea hit him as well..

"How about we do this.. I'll wear that hideous suit.. if…"

"if what?"

"You wear your bunny suit."

Lucy's eyes went wide and she blushed… that suit was so.. embarrassing… and then… both of them would be in bunnysuits…

He reveled in the fact she understood what he was getting at… both of them in bunnysuits.. and she would be in the sexy bunnysuit.. just for him…

"Nah. It's okay then."

"What? You're no fun."

"I was just suggesting it since this one is softer to sleep in. You can do whatever you want."

"What you don't like the bunny suit? I think it…. Looks very sexy on you.." Laxus leaned in close to her face.

Lucy stared back into his eyes.. they were…. Piercing… and it made her blush.. he was extremely close..

"Ha… Laxus… You're funny.." Lucy leaned back so that now she was sitting on her butt. She was leaning on her hands that were behind her..

Laxus leaned in closer, getting off the couch and now pushing Lucy to lay on the ground.

he was bent over her… he could hear her racing heart and he enjoyed that he had the ability to make her heart flutter.

She looked up at his face… she was.. getting nervous.. Laxus was on top of her… and she didn't know what to do… he leaned in closer to her face and she quickly moved her face to the side… clearing her face from being able to kiss Laxus..

"Laxus… what are you doing…."

In a soft husky voice… "Then we can do like bunnies do…"

MAD blush…. Lucy was screaming in her head… "What is he doing?! Why is he acting like this?! I….I…"

Bringing his face down closer to her neck… he grazed her neck with his lips… breathing in her scent…

Heat… Then he saw it….. a bright red fiery pattern lit up…. On her neck…. It was unmistakable…. Fire… it was a bright fire pattern… and it smelled… not of Natsu… but something similar to Natsu… more… ashy… more animal…