Like Old Times

Lucy trained by rotating her spirits. For that particular day, it was Aquarius, Scorpio, Taurus, and Saggitarius who trained with her. Aquarius and Scorpio had to be together, or else the two would never stay for long. After a good run, the four celestial spirits and Lucy sparred around a rocky waterfall.

Wendy was meditating a far ways away. She was maintaining a tornado around her body, levitating somewhat in the air. Holding her breath, she was silencing out her surroundings.

Carla was training her aera to be more helpful to Wendy by flying in and out of the tornado.

When night hit, Lucy summoned Lyra. For some reason, all her spirits had open schedules now and Lyra offered to provide Wendy Carla and Lucy company every night. After dinner, Lyra would give beautiful performances in the tent until everyone would fall asleep.

Lyra was watching Lucy sleep. Loke appeared next to her. Lyra looked up to Loke "I just want to enjoy her the way she is now… Let me stay just a little longer.."

"I know.. We all do… See you tomorrow." Loke vanished.

×××××

Romeo had heard what Master Makarov said. "So that's why I haven't seen her…."

Gray walked into the guild with Juvia. Romeo saw Gray and he ran up to the half-naked man. He grabbed Gray's hand and pulls him outside the guild.

"Oiy, Romeo! What's up? Heeyy!"

Romeo kept his silence while pulling Gray into a corner away from the guild. Once he checked that they were alone.

"Romeo. What's going on?"

"Do you know what mission Wendy went on?"

"Huh? Wendy went on a mission? How should I know. Shouldn't Mira know?"

"No she doesn't. Wendy was sent on a mission by master himself. Master Makarov. And yesterday… Laxus came in and asked where Wendy was."

"Laxus?" Gray was surprised. Laxus wasn't particularly the type of guy who would worry about the little dragon slayer.

"Yea! Weird right? And Gajeel was weird too! Laxus told Master he was going on vacation leave right after asking about Wendy and Gajeel followed after. I haven't seen him since."

"Hm… let me ask Levy. She would know what's going on if Gajeel is in on it"

The two walked back into the guild and Gray walked up to the blue haired girl.

"Hey Levy"

"Hi Gray. Did you just come back from a mission? I saw Juvia come in."

"Yea. Where's Gajeel?"

Levy was startled. "Whaaattt? I don't know…Wh…Whyy would I know where he is?."

"Oh okay. Just wondering since you are closest to Gajeel. Let me know when he gets back. "

Levy blushed "O..okay".

Gray walked away towards Romeo. She let out a sigh of relief. She tried acting like nothing was bothering her and acted like she was reading. Jet and Droy were looking for a mission to go on and hadn't noticed Gray approach her.

She thought, "Gajeel must have found a lead. That was close.. I wonder why Gray is looking for Gajeel.." Without thinking, Levy whispered.. "Lucy… "

Natsu had heard her. He got up from his table with Lisanna and walked up to Levy. He slammed his hand onto the table.

"What are you hiding Levy." Natsu demanded.

"What.. do you mean.. N..Nnattssuu?"

"You're hiding something.. something smells fishy…." He wrinkled his nose and took little sniffs.