BLACK HOLE

It was a moonless night.. there was a dark aura pervading the air... and they had prepared for this very day...

They knew... it was too peaceful... there was no way hewould stay dormant... ignore what they were doing.... For in fact.. it was a direct challenge and threat to his power.. his self-proclaimed title...

The Dragon King.

It was Acnologia who struck first.. and the dragons.. who loved and protected the human race.. they fought hard... the battle brought forth other dragons, both pro-humans and against, out of hiding... creating mass destruction throughout the mountain terrains... specifically away from cities and humans...

Earthquakes... tsunamis.... Storms... tornadoes.. it was truly... a earth shattering battle...

And in the midst of it all.. a women stood confidently on a ledge.. watching the battle rage on before her.. powerful surges of magic pressure thrust outward with each attack... she knew... it was time...

Slowly closing her eyes.. she softly spoke the incantation... and above in the sky.... A dark whirl of magic appeared... and began sucking in air... and all below it... even the dragons could not stop themselves from being sucked in...

Black Hole.

With the help of the alignment of the planets... celestial mages were given an abnormal magic boost on this day... and Layla Heartfilia.. had activated a spell.. powerful enough to attack the legendary dragons...

Metalicana anchored several of his comrades down... preventing them from being sucked in... And then they noticed.. the magical powers of a dragon were too great... so great that although the unlucky dragons were being sucked into the magical black hole... a portion of their magic powers were being retained on earth.. these pressurized magical blobs flew around.. finding a body to manifest into... trying to retain a hold in the world... and they flew.. and combined with the only bodies that could hold them...

Acnologia clenched onto the earth with his claws... roaring from anger and frustration... and when he became the only dragon other than Metalicana and his comrades.... The black hole unfortunately disappeared....

With this opportunity.. Acnologia fled.. he flew away into the dark night... threatening them that one day.. he would have his revenge..

The poor girl collapsed... panting and desperately trying to maintain awake.. she could feel magic seep away from her.. into the heavens.... It was a curse...

the curse from casting the spell... as one's enemies were sucked into a dark void... so would the caster's magic... and as her magic seeped out of her slowly... it would hit dangerously low levels...

She would die...

"Layla...."Igneel spoke...

"Igneel... Grandine... Metalicana... " Layla said panting... "I'm sorry we couldn't get Acnologia... We failed."

"No. We didn't. We protected our children... at least for a little longer..." Grandine spoke.

Igneel growled in frustration...

"I have decided... We will never let this happen again... and to do that.....we need to remove ourselves from their lives..."

"Igneel! My kid ain't old enough to do crap for himself. Like I'd listen to you.. who made you King"

"I am the Flame Dragon King.."

"Shut it both of you. You male dragons are useless"

"Igneel.. you can't leave Natsu... I know because I am a parent.. I don't want to leave Lucy motherless... but Natsu... you are his only parent.."

"Natsu and the others need to become stronger... don't you understand... they are the only ones who needs to beat Acnologia and Zeref.. they will end this cursed war of ours.. Immense magical powers were gifted to acnologia and zeref... and they have become so strong... too strong for the world to handle... we however have won our war.. the dragon war..... we are the only ones left...humans must finish their own fight. and so it is fitting that Zeref and Acnologia should die from the hands of dragon magic gifted humans themselves...

A boy emerged from a dark shadow... the plants and all life forms rotted and deteriorated around him...

"Who.... Who is this person who will kill me?" the boy said with his gaze hidden from view.

"Zeref..." all the dragons narrowed their eyes towards the dark mage.

"You are quite bold to make such a claim... that I and Acnologia can be defeated..." Zeref said calmly.

"I know you both will die... by the hands of our children.... But I know my child will definitely make sure you die and leave this earth" Igneel said growling.

"And your child is....?"

"Natsu Dragneel"

"Then Natsu..... I shall wait.... For the day I can finally die...." Zeref backed into the shadows and disappeared...

"When the time comes... our children will know what to do. I have faith in them."

.

×××××

"It's almost time.... Natsu... will you be able to kill me... or will I destroy everything you hold dear... "

.

.

"The weight of a human life..."

^_^