Getting Over Their Pasts

"WENDY STOP!" Gajeel pleaded…

"LET ME GO! I CAN HELP! MASTER! MAGNA! PEPEL!"

"Wendy it's fake! Cait Shelter no longer exists!" Erza yelled trying to calm Wendy down…

"THEY NEED ME! THEY NEED ME!"

"Wendy don't give in! It's Zeref's magic!" Natsu yelled..

It looked so real… it felt so real… it smelled real….. the smoke.. the air…

"Wendy…." A soft shaky voice called… Pepel was on the ground… reaching a hand out towards her… "help me…."

Wendy's world froze….

"Wendy…." Another voice… she turned her gaze to the owner… "Help me….." Magna… was bloody and outstretching her hand towards Wendy as well…

"Wendy…..Help us…" "Wendy….." "Wenddyyy….help us…" All whispered shaky voices were heard calling out to her from the flames… people all injured… bloody…

"Wendy…"

Wendy then saw…. Master Roubaul…. Seriously injured…. Crawling towards Wendy… he reached right in front of her… so close…. He outstretched his hand.. Wendy in Gajeel's grasps… Gajeel trying his best to hold back Wendy without hurting her…

"help us…."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Wendy screamed… crying her eyes out…

Laxus… saw… Wendy's feet…. Her armor boots.. were turning black…

.

"WENDY! STOPP! LISTEN TO US!" he ran in front of her…

She was still screaming and crying…He gently covered her eyes with his hand….

"Wendy… listen to my voice… block everything else out… I know you can do it… Cait Shelter doesn't exist remember?.. try to remember Wendy.. remember Fairy Tail.. your friends.. we're right here.."

She closed her mouth… clenched her jaws…. Her heavy breathing… slowing… she felt the warmth of Gajeel's arms…. Laxus' hands… Lucy's magic… her….. Lucy-san…..

Her family was with her.. right here… right now…..

Everyone watched Wendy… the black receding from her boots… they all sighed in relief…

"I wouldn't relax just yet….."

Chills went through everyone's spine… instantly… the scenery changed again…

×××××

A mountain terrain….. a roar of a monster… all too familiar voice… Everyone turned their gaze to… Mira… who was trembling… in her demon form…. Tears… about to fall…. And before her… was… Lisanna.. bloody.. lying before her…

"Mira-nee…. Help… me… why didn't you protect me…." Lisanna said..

Mira shook her head slowly…. Tears falling down her face…. Eyes.. wide…

"Mira-nee… save… me…."

Mira collapsed onto her knees…. Reaching a hand out towards Lisanna…..

Natsu stood by her… eyes wide as well… it was all too real… he was trembling….

He thought… "Is this.. what she saw…. That day?"

"Mira…." Erza said sternly….

Then Mira looked up at Erza… and saw a stern face of Erza… that brought her back… Mira smiled… and so did Erza…. The two would always have each other's backs… rivals they might be… but they made each other stronger…