You Already Did

He finally made it to the edge of the street.. he looked down.. and was wide-eyed.. panting…

There she was.. standing with her eyes closed.. smiling as she looked up towards the sky. Her hair was down now and wet. She had gotten slimmer and her muscles were visibly more toned. Her top and skirt were getting soaked and they began to stick to her body. She looked…. Stunning.

A gust of wind and BOOOM! BOOM! Natsu snapped out of his stare of Lucy as Lucy turned her gaze towards the two dragon slayers. Her spirits jumped from their positions back to stand beside the celestial mage. The two dragon slayers were panting but were clearly enjoying the fight. Huge grins were on their face as they looked upon Lucy. Natsu couldn't help but feel excited as well. He really wanted to join in and fight. Lucy was so strong now.

As much as he wanted to fight her.. all he wanted to do was go jump down.. run to her.. and hug her.. have her in his arms.. to make sure it wasn't a dream.. that she was REALLY here… He took a step out forward… but then..

"Sorry boys.. But I want to end this now." She lifted a hands out, holding several keys

"Oh so now you want to get serious." Laxus smirked, battle stance ready.

"You should know better than to toy with dragons bunnygirl." Gajeel smirked evilly, battle stance ready as well.

"Open the Gate of the Twins! Gemini! Open the Gate of the Horseman! Sagittarius! Open the Gate of the Water Bearer! Aquarius! Open the Gate of the Giant Crab! Cancer! And last but not least Open the Gate of the Goat! Capricorn!"

"Finally you brat! I thought you would never call me!" Aquarius said angrily.

"Let's play let's play!" Gemini chimed.

"I am here! Moshimoshi!"

"Do they need a haircut? Ebi-"

"At your service Lucy-sama"

All of her Zodiac celestial spirits stood beside her. Forming a wall between the dragon slayers and the Guild on the street. All of them with determined faces and a smirk, facing the dragon slayers in an attack ready position. Gemini had changed into another Lucy, so the two Lucy's stood shoulder-to-shoulder smirking at the two men.

10….9…

It was a sight for everyone. Everyone in the guild was amazed at how strong their celestial mage had become. The four masters were shocked as well. Wendy was on top of a building with the two exceeds smiling. She wanted to join… but it would have to be another day… Lucy had finally done it.

8….7….

Natsu just stood there trembling… excitement overflowing… she was unbelievably strong now! His grin apparent on his face and his teeth gritted together from the excitement.

6…5...

Her opponents in front of her… smiled at how much she's grown.. she never showed this side of her on the island and boy were they getting excited to resume fighting. Especially since a certain dragon slayer was on the sidelines watching the whole thing and they could sense his excitement to join in as well. Like they would ever share Lucy with him right now.

4…3…

"Gihi…" Gajeel smirked and entered his Shadow Dragon Slayer mode.

Laxus had an evil smile as well and entered Dragon Force.

2…

They all jumped towards each other…. Except Lucy.. she stood where she was.

1….